Thread: RUSSK!!!! I need ya man!

RUSSK!!!! I need ya man!

Hi Russ! hope your well.About 2 years ago you helped me with a trans tune on my 04 4l60e in my truck...Thanks to you no doubt i have 94k miles on that same trans and it has worked flawlessly,pulled the pan and serviced at 60k and yesterday and the pan is so clean!, with a very small amount of metal on the magnet...ok you are the man!
    I went to a 3200 stall and wondered if you would take a look at my trans tune as I think your the reason its lasted so long! I would love to pay you for your time if you will let me and will send you my latest tune if its ok.Thanks again Sir!
    BTW you messages are FULL!
    2004 GMC Seirra 5.3 cammed,LTs,true duals,no kitties,ArtCarr3200 stall,3.73 TrueTrac,Port and polished TB,custom CAI,and of course HPTuners....dont leave home without it!!!!

Glad your trans tune worked out for you. Post your stock & latest tune. Is the TC the only change since the trans was tuned? Do you have the Corvette servo?

Russ Kemp

Yes I have the vette servo (1-2) some fluid upgrades from my trans builder.New OS is the stock...lol and Im sure I moved your tables to my tuned file.Thanks for your time Russ.I have to change my lockup tables as well...Its too loose like it is.In a other, words mile an hour down on lockup
    Last edited by COWLGMC; 02-11-2009 at 11:28 AM. Reason: added words
    2004 GMC Seirra 5.3 cammed,LTs,true duals,no kitties,ArtCarr3200 stall,3.73 TrueTrac,Port and polished TB,custom CAI,and of course HPTuners....dont leave home without it!!!!

No way that is a stock tune file. Find your stock tune!

Russ Kemp

Im lookin Russ....no luck so far...Ill keep lookin.I lost alot of files with the death of last laptop and my stock file was on it!

This all i can find buddy...

I'd like to take a peak into this tune, I too have a 3200 stall converter in '04 4L60E

Custom PCM Tuning in Hollywood Ca