Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greg Banish book...

I will post a 2011 schedule (along with a bunch of other website updates) in time for the new year. I've been kind of limited in my available time over the last three years because I was working directly for GM as a powertrain calibration engineer on the Chevy Volt. (I was responsible for charge control, engine speed/load selection, and fuel economy) This took up a LOT of my time, but I have moved on now. I start my new job tomorrow and will be at the PRI trade show later this week where I plan to firm up some more class dates and locations for the coming year. I won't be able to have classes at every single requested location, but if you're willing to travel a reasonable amount I'll still be bringing the absolute best training in the industry coast to coast in 2011. As they say, STAY TUNED...

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the update.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by eficalibrator View Post
    I will post a 2011 schedule (along with a bunch of other website updates) in time for the new year. I've been kind of limited in my available time over the last three years because I was working directly for GM as a powertrain calibration engineer on the Chevy Volt. (I was responsible for charge control, engine speed/load selection, and fuel economy) This took up a LOT of my time, but I have moved on now. I start my new job tomorrow and will be at the PRI trade show later this week where I plan to firm up some more class dates and locations for the coming year. I won't be able to have classes at every single requested location, but if you're willing to travel a reasonable amount I'll still be bringing the absolute best training in the industry coast to coast in 2011. As they say, STAY TUNED...
    Sweet! Looking forward to getting out to one of your courses next year.
    Jeramey
    Litzman Racing

So, How'd ur first day go?

Quote Originally Posted by nikole.957 View Post
    Online or DVD course would be cool. I've tuned plenty of old school rods. I want to learn how to do it the 21st century way. I too don't plan on doing this as a business, but would like to learn all I ca

The DVD already exists. You can order directly through Summit Racing Equipment HERE and it will ship same day. For the price, you will be hard pressed to beat this training in the comfort of your own home. I'm working on a followup version with some more advanced info right now.

And for a little more info on Summit Racing, they have a discount code going on that gives free shipping and handling....XS12FS.

BJK
    APS TT 630 rwhp/654 rwtq @ 9 psi
    '07 C6, TR6060 conversion w/Z06 ratios. DTE Stage 4 Quaife Diff w/brace (3.73). Z06 Brakes, mild turbo cam & dual springs (222/222, LSA 115, .581/.581), LS9R clutch, LG GT2 Coilovers, Autometer Cobalt Fuel gauage, Progressive Alky Controller, and e-Boost2 Controller. PFADT poly bushing for control arms and Sports sway bars. MGW shifter. 3" B&B Fusion. RSI Stage 1.5 fuel system. RX dual valve catch can.