Thread: LS2 injector tables

LS2 injector tables

I'm running a stock LS2 with an LS1 PCM ('02). The shop that tuned it is out of business, and it appears that the IFR and injector values are completely different from the stock LS2 tune.

Considering I'm running stock LS2 injectors, I would like to start over with the correct values.

My question is, I can see how to simply copy and past the "Flow Rate vs. KPA" and the "Offsets vs. volts Vac", but the "Min injector Pulse" uses a different RPM table than the LS1 PCM. Also, the "Short Pulse Adder" uses a different table as well.

Any advice on updating my LS1 PCM for the LS2 injectors, in particular these two tables?

I would really appreciate any input.

Thank you
    '87 944 LS2

Tuner in Training
    You won't be able to directly cut and paste the tables, since they are on a different scale. You can subtract 400 from all of the LS2 table kPa scale, and it will get you close to the LS1 scaling, but not exact, since the LS1 goes in 5 kPa increments. You won't use anything to the left of the "400" column in the LS2 table.
    '08 TBSS - ProCharged | '09 G8 GT

Thank you for the reply and the help.

What effect does my current IFR settings have on the way the car runs?

Thanks!
    '87 944 LS2

Tuner in Training
    You will end up with negative LTFTs...thats about it. Its easy to get the right IFR though, so I suggest setting it up correctly.
    Last edited by MyLS1Hauls; 02-02-2009 at 03:01 PM.
    '08 TBSS - ProCharged | '09 G8 GT

Senior Tuner
    So is this a return style or a returnless system?
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

Senior Tuner
    Here, use this file if you go to the LS2 injectors. That's as close as you can get the Min Injector Pulse and Short Pulse Adder. They should work perfectly for you, now.
    Formerly known as RWTD

James- Thank you so much!

BTW, you tuned my KB Lightning a few years back and it's still running awesome!
    '87 944 LS2

Quote Originally Posted by RWTD View Post
    So is this a return style or a returnless system?
    James- I just saw this. Yes, it's a return style. Does a flatline injector rate of 30.13 seem right for stock LS2 injectors?

I really appreciate it!
    '87 944 LS2

Senior Tuner
    Yeup! Plus you also have to change the offset table to be static, as well.

I've attached you a new file, bud.

Glad to hear the KB beast is still running strong! Thanks for letting me know!
    Formerly known as RWTD

Awesome!! Thank you for your time and help, James!!
    '87 944 LS2

sorry i know this is a super old thread but i have a question.

I am using a ported ls2 intake setup with ls2 injectors in my cammed c5 which has a returnless fuel system. just to clearify, is the first tune rwtd posted used for ls2 injectors with a ls1 computer and a returnless fuel system and the second used for a return style?
    1999 corvette FRC - LS2, Tick tq max stage 3 cam, AI 232cc 243's, FAST 102 intake, NW 102 TB, 1 7/8 headers, X pipe, Borla ATAK, McLeod Rxt, MGW shifter, Halltech Killer Bee intake, 4.10s

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by hodge9386 View Post
    sorry i know this is a super old thread but i have a question.

I am using a ported ls2 intake setup with ls2 injectors in my cammed c5 which has a returnless fuel system. just to clearify, is the first tune rwtd posted used for ls2 injectors with a ls1 computer and a returnless fuel system and the second used for a return style?
    I'm on my phone so I can't be sure, but I do believe so. The only difference is, on a MAP referenced return style system the flow rate is flat lined. On a return less system it changes depending on MAP/pressure delta.