Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Tuning School?

LS based, as in LS1, LS2, Ls7, etc...

www.thetuningschool.com 727-264-8875

Written specifically for HP Tuners and your LS based vehicle.

Learn at home, or at one of our live seminars!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    LS based, as in LS1, LS2, Ls7, etc...
    OK, so that's basically late model GM V8 engines...

Mine is a fraction of that, it's a 4.3L V6 but they tell me
    most of the computer controls are very similar.

yep, that's right.

Tuner in Training
    I took the class and i have a 2.0l 4 cyl. this class helped me alot in understanding what the the numbers in the tables meant and where i should start in tuning. the class gave me a headstart and ive been learning like crazy ever since

i know its like 2 weeks later but i dont check this forum much

Quote Originally Posted by TT GTO 2006 View Post
    I just wish Bob would hurry up and get the Level II class going.... (ha, now I have that posted on 3 different forums - pressure is on Bob!!!).....
    I agree!! I heard about the advanced course at PRI, and I'm waiting anxiously for it to be released!
    Do you at least have an outline of what is covered in the advanced class?

Yes, it's over at http://thetuningschool.com/forum/index.php in a PDF format. If you do not have access to the private area of the forum (if you are not a student) then you can get the PDF by sending me an email.

Thanks,
    Bob

Any Classes In The New York City Area? Would Need A Place With An AWD Dyno To Tune My Truck.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS AWD 3SS, Keystone Camaro SS Style Hood, LS1 Dual Fans, LS7 TB, 80lbs Injectors, Meth Injection, TVS2300 @14lbs, Innovators West 10% Overdrive 8-Rib Crank Pulley & T-Mac's 2.9" RIP 8-Rib Pulley, A.R.H. Stainless a Steel 1 7/8" W/Cats and a Full Custom Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust, Tune Time's Blower Cam

Man I want to take a tuning class so bad..

I have the learn at home course, its awesome and has easy to follow instructions on how to tune stock with basic bolt ons, heads/cam and power adders. I tuned my 2000 Trans Am and 2006 GTO by using the course. This course is well worth the money if you do not have the time to attend the real course. I give it an A++.
    2000 Trans Am WS6, 383 RWHP 344 RWTQ
    2006 GTO, LS2, Cyclone Gray, M6, 1 of 475
    2009 Chevy Silverado

I am attending the seminar in April and will report back on it, I'm really excited ha ha

Well I attended the tuning schools seminar in Dallas and thought I would report back with my experience.

Before the class I was quite a newb and only managed to remove tq. management, remove codes, and tweak fuel trims. This was after 7 months of reading on the internet and playing around with it. I had no real understanding of the tuning process and how the tables in HP tuners effected the car.

Bobs tuning school beginners class taught me so much in only 2 days. I now know how to approach tuning my car and have a decent comprehension of how the tables in HP tuners work. His class really built the foundation for me from which I can expand from.

The class was presented in a easily understandable fromat. The instructors Bob and Scott were awesome and very knowledgeable. The books and reference sheets that where included are written in a great format and provde answers when my memory fails.

I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to genuinely learn to tune and learn do it right. The seminar was the best money I have spent on cars and was worth every penny (including the long flight from AK). I am not saying I am a expert tuner now, but the progress I have made is amazing. This seminar taught me what would take years of me trying to learn myself and then some. A big thumbs up to the tuning school.