Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: new throttle opening rate table E40/38/67

Really? Responding to two year old threads?

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck CoW View Post
    You should come by with your tuner cable one day so I can show you what I

DO.....DO.

Chuck CoW
    No. Wait, Hell no..

Oh boy.

Advanced Tuner

Actually......NO.

This is NOT how I do what I do and I've never used that table...I have no use for it.

You should come by with your tuner cable one day so I can show you what I

DO.....DO.

Chuck CoW

Chuck, my advice to you or anyone that is in the automotive modification business receiving heat from online forums. The natural human response is to reply to online internet banter and speculation. But by doing so actually gives weight and credit to the claims. Very rarely is it my policy to ignore something and it will go away, but in this case it might be the best solution. By responding to the issue it dignifies it.

I'm sure Chuck doesn't only change throttle rate in his tunes, it's just part of a tune. Granted, I personally wouldn't advertise it as a separate performance modification. I'm sure he's not the only one who does it. Hell, I even though about it but I'm nervous to play with the tables due to the warnings associated with it.... but, if I could modify the tables I would have some pretty happy 'street tune' clients. (Not that I don't already)

Do continue to post, to help, give advice. Perhaps help enough and give good advice to negate the affects of the banter.

Just my 2¢... Cheers ~Mykk

Custom PCM Tuning in Hollywood Ca

What a pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by 04SilveradoMykk View Post
    Chuck, my advice to you or anyone that is in the automotive modification business receiving heat from online forums. The natural human response is to reply to online internet banter and speculation. But by doing so actually gives weight and credit to the claims. Very rarely is it my policy to ignore something and it will go away, but in this case it might be the best solution. By responding to the issue it dignifies it.

I'm sure Chuck doesn't only change throttle rate in his tunes, it's just part of a tune. Granted, I personally wouldn't advertise it as a separate performance modification. I'm sure he's not the only one who does it. Hell, I even though about it but I'm nervous to play with the tables due to the warnings associated with it.... but, if I could modify the tables I would have some pretty happy 'street tune' clients. (Not that I don't already)

Do continue to post, to help, give advice. Perhaps help enough and give good advice to negate the affects of the banter.

Just my 2¢... Cheers ~Mykk

What a pleasure, for a change, to see a nice, polite, intelligent response to one of my

posts. Thank you sir, you are a gentleman.

I do my best to engage hecklers in with intelligence and FACT.

Sad thing is, that it's most frequently wasted effort with some of these guys.

Trouble is, someone in my position can not just let the haters nonsense go

un attended as I believe that it does a tremendous disservice to myself and to

those members here who are looking for credible information.

Sadly, those people who come here for help and advice from the experts get

lost and confused trying to sift thru the BS from those who are just here to

make trouble.

Since you made such a polite post, I'd like to offer you a FREE CoW BOOSTER!

for the vehicle of your choice. Just throw $20 in an envelope to cover the return

shipping and I'll give you something to make you say "HOLY CoW".

Please call me monday when I return form SEMA and I'll get it going for you.

914-332-0049
    Thanks!
    Chuck CoW
    Chuck Mosello - CORVETTE DOCTOR
    Corvettes of Westchester
    www.CORVETTES-OF-WESTCHESTER.com

You're such an asset to this forum with 18 posts.

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!

Senior Tuner
    Just throw $20 in an envelope to cover the return

shipping and I'll give you something to make you say "HOLY CoW".
    $20. Holy CoW. Priority Mail medium flat rate boxes large enough to ship a PCM are only $10.95.

Tuner
    Do we really need to rehash all the BS that's gone down in the other forums over the years? Seriously? And just what credible information are you providing here exactly? Or have provided in the past? When you're ready to sit down and talk some good tuning with people here, come on back. Otherwise just stick to the flashy all-caps marketing methods that you're used to. Do some research people..