Thread: 2006 TBSS Tune ... give it a try.

Senior Tuner

2006 TBSS Tune ... give it a try.

Did this one a few weeks back and finally got around to reviewing it again and posting it.

If you have a 2006 TBSS, try it and tell me what you think. It's good for a mostly stock car with or without CAI and is set for e-fans with a PCM4Less controller.

Seems to work good for my buddies TBSS

Tuner in Training
    Will have it uploaded tomorrow and will report back. Thanks BBA!

Senior Tuner
    Well, I got some feedback from someone else who tried it and he said the trims were all over the place. I want to reccomend that anyone who tries this tune to use your existing MAF/VE tables, not the ones in this tune. There may be an issue with the MAF/VE settings in this tune, they were set by a dyno tuner here in Jax. I am going to do some logging with the 2006 as soon as Jordan get's a chance to bring his truck over to verify/fix what ever issues it has.

If you use this tune, please reply with your results and any changes you made.

Thanks

This is the bad part of making tunes for a vehicle you do not own yourself.

BBA what is the status of this tune. I have done a CAI on mine and adjusted some stuff that you did on the 06 TBSS tune you posted along with MAF tuning on LTFT's NB's and took it down to the track and ran the same time as I did before I did the CAI. Im not really seeing a change in HP. I have gotten the trims damn close and just wondering what im doing wrong. Here is a copy of my tune and a drive with the tune on it.

They are Beta files. The log about half way through has a 3rd gear pull to redline.
    99' T/A WS6 M6 no emmisions
    Stock bottom end, Edelbrock LT stepped 1 3/4- 1' 7/8, ORY to dump in front of rear axle, LS6 intake, LS6 hand ported heads, LS6 ported Oil pump, Double roller timing chain, Cam 236/242 .601 .610 on 114 lobe, all supporting head mods to support cam, stock rockers, stock lifters, 60# injectors, stock MAF