Thread: Mail order device

Mail order device

When I was at Sema I talked with someone on a new feature made for mail order tunes. It was a device that would read the customers pcm or program it with the file you send them. I don't see it in the products page, how do I get one?

Not released as of yet. But it is working it's way towards production.
    Always Support Our Troops!

I'm very excited for this piece. As soon as it's available I want one.

Any updates on this yet. I've been checking daily and just want to touch it...

Anything new on this? When I was at SEMA the guys made it sound as if they were already selling this thing.

Advanced Tuner
    Digging up an old thread here,I am desperate for this as well as many others such as Zippy.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Its a high priority but really depends on when we find another software engineer...we've been actively looking for one but we have had some bad luck in finding one...if you know of anyone interested have them drop us a line
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

We'd wanted this too, but the way it was explained at the time there'd be credits to purchase for each unit, + credits for your own base unit--so if you had a dealer network (we've got 70+ dealers), you'd need to purchase credits for each additional unit.

So if you've spent around $25K+ for your own unit, to have the same coverage level for each dealer--it'd cost each of them the same $$...that was going to run us around $1,750,000.

...we unfortunately had to go elsewhere.
    2009 Cadillac CTS-V 196.7 MPH on the Salt
    Superflow SF600 FlowBench -- Superflow Autodyn 30 Chassis Dyno -- Superflow SF901 Engine Dyno--RaceLogic Emulator -- MikiPro Logic Emulator -- ASNU Injector Flow Bench --

Potential Tuner
    hi, thanks for the post...

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Programmer View Post
    We'd wanted this too, but the way it was explained at the time there'd be credits to purchase for each unit, + credits for your own base unit--so if you had a dealer network (we've got 70+ dealers), you'd need to purchase credits for each additional unit.

So if you've spent around $25K+ for your own unit, to have the same coverage level for each dealer--it'd cost each of them the same $$...that was going to run us around $1,750,000.

...we unfortunately had to go elsewhere.
    HMM,well this may be the only option!!
    Thanks

Anything new with this. Are we only waiting for the 2.24 release or???