Page 53 of 115 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2295

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Hi guys,

I have been on the forum for a little while as well, just lurking and reading up on all the info you guys have graciously shared. I have a SS/SC cobalt I am turbo swapping in the spring as well as a 454 SS truck I plan on upgrading and putting some Twin turbos on it.

In the mean time, thanks for sharing your info and I hope to share what I pick up along the way in the future!

Thanks

Jon

Potential Tuner
    Hello all,
    Just joined up looking for help on swapping a 2010 3.6 GM LLT V6 into a '52 Willys Aero tudor post. Hoping HP Tuners or someone on here can help sort out the issues I'm coming up against with the VATS system. I have the PCM and engine wiring harness but nothing else. Any ideas? Thanx in advance for any suggestions.

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone my name is Hening live in Bogor Indonesia, mostly I tune Japanese cars and now looking to learn American cars tuning

Potential Tuner
    Hey, I'm Jeff Kazee from Ashland, KY and I'm new to the tuner world. I've always been N/A Big Block chevy guy but I bought an 03' cavalier ecotec I'm boosting and plan on becoming a tuner, so what better way to learn than on the hardest ecm there is to tune! I'm loving it though. Thanks for the support.

Jeff

Potential Tuner
    Hello,
    My name is billy if you haven't guessed form the username I live in the Phoenix area. I'm new to the electronic tuning world as this is my first attempt. I've been raised around cars and really can't remember not knowing how to drive I raced midget cars starting in kindergarten. I currently pay the bills working in aerospace doing pneumatics and other aircraft component repair. I'm looking forward to learning new things and hopefully meeting new people. Ive been trolling this site reading and observing for a few weeks now and I decided on HPtuner for a couple reasons price and flexibility of the product were two but mostly because of the information sharing this forum provides. The people who post should be proud of the knowledge they produce and share. I haven't seen any negative comments towards junior tuners there seems to be a higher level of respect for each other unlike a lot of forums and for that I salute you.
    Thanks,

Potential Tuner
    hello guys my name is carlos n im new to tuning n I want to learn as much as possible im working on a 2010 Silverado 5.3 sc n I want to get as much knollege from the people that's done it before

Potential Tuner
    Hey, my names Jay from Toronto, Canada. I have a 06 cobalt ss/sc that i love beating up at the tracks. I have done all the mechanic work myself so figured why not learn to do the tuning as well. Thanks alot to this site, going through the past posts i was able to install 60# inj and tune it enough that its driving lol now comes the fun part!

Tuner in Training
    Hello all, Name is Bob new to the FI gang but more than willing to learn waiting for the software to get here so I can mess stuff up and learn what NOT to do....ill be buggin for some answers I'm sure.

Potential Tuner
    My name is Paul and I'm here because I like to mess with anything I can plug in to my laptop.

Tuner
    Hello my friends !
    Im Fernando from Brazil.
    Hope to help and be helped a lot ! lol
    See you on the threads

Potential Tuner
    Hi Folks!

I'm Dave, from Ontario Canada.

I have a 3.8L SC stuffed into a 1995 dodge neon that I've converted to rwd.

Hoping to learn about calibrating the ECU so I can get it running and tuned.

Cheers!

Potential Tuner
    Noob here. My name is Kevin Dinsmoor, 43 years old, father of 2. I am a 25 year master tech, high speed diesel and L1. I manage a shop in CT that builds municipal plow trucks. I am into vintage motorcycles. I own several GM vehicles. Have tuned many OBD1 GM cars. I'm excited to learn HP Tuners! I am helping a friend to tune a Cavalier for circle track racing. It will be nice to thin out the harness without the negative effects of doing so.

Potential Tuner mississippisunburst's Avatar
    Hello, I'm a 57 year old car enthusiast from Mississippi. I'm having fun with a 2008 HHR SS sleeper. Modifications include KSport adjustable coilover suspension, 14.5" drilled and slotted front rotors with Brembo calipers, bullseye s256et turbo, zzp intercooler and charge pipes, zzp intake and exhaust manifolds, zzp 3" stainless recirculated downpipe, 3" stainless exhaust. Tuning with Term2 and looking for 400 - 425 whp. I'm trying to learn to scan codes and maybe make adjustments for track days.
    Last edited by mississippisunburst; 03-28-2015 at 03:13 PM.
    2008 hhr ss auto in sunburst orange metallic, ksport controlpro coilovers, zzp 14.5" big brakes, zzp stage 3 s256et with recirculated downpipe and 3" catback.

Potential Tuner
    Hello all my names Angel.. I own P&R Performance. i have been building and modding cars for over 15 years. Start Out in The D.S.M world/GM world. I now have a Pontiac g8 gt with a 416 stroker engine also have a 1970 chevelle SS with s stoke out 572 BBC and a Chevy Colorado with a turbo 5.3 liter with heads cam intake ect stock bottom end just gap the rings for boost. i have been using HP tuners for about 2 years and still learning. i am amazed with what you can do with it. im hear to ask and answer ? if i can and look forwards to helping people that i can

Potential Tuner
    Hi, my name is Kyle. I am a 27 year old mechanical engineer and have been into cars ever since I could drive. Used to be imports, DSMs mostly and now I'm more into domestics, mainly the GM LS series engines. I drive a 1998 Z28 camaro with a Fast Toys Ram Air kit, SLP lid, BBK longtube headers, and a hooker catback exhaust system. I got HPtuners last year and have been tuning my car as I go, learning as I go, using knowledge I've gained over the years plus new things I've been learning from experience, online, and Greg Banish's books that I bought. I love learning new things. I'm going to a Fuel Injection clinic in a week and a half to learn more and am super excited.

Potential Tuner
    Hi, my name is Sean. Currently working on a 2010 Escalade. Norcal SS handling/lowering kit, Wilwood BBK, and as of yesterday I ordered up HP Tuners, a 2.3L Whipple, Headers, Fuel Injectors, 4" CAI and ancillary items. I've got a fair amount of automotive experience, but no experience in tuning fuel injection setups. I've been reading on the site and searching for a while, read Banish's books and am eager to bring my automotive education into the 20th century.

Tuner in Training
    Hi another Noob here. My name is Walt, 42 years old, father of 3. I am a 20 year master ASE tech. I like older vintage motorcycles, started playing with a MegaSquirt system for my GSX1100F and that's what kind've steered me to this for my 4 wheel toys. Currently I have a 99 Silverado that I replaced the clutch fan with a E fan when I get my HP tuner inhand hopefully I can enable that and do some towing tuning.

Tuner
    Hey everyone, been a lurker for a little while, finally broke down and bought the pro.. I'm a 25 year dealer tech for Chevrolet, probably going to be a lifer.. Primarily bought this for my own personal vehicle,a 2013 Silverado.. First thing on my list is dod.. Disable for now and maybe reenable later if I can get it to work the way I would like it to.. Been awhile since I tinkered in the performance crowd but hopefully some of my memory comes back, no jets,no springs or weights, now it's just clicking and typing, lol...
    First thing I will put out there is if someone needs a stock tune on a Chevrolet send me a message and I'll see if we have one on the lot.. I'll do what I can to help.. Tom

Btw. Hey there Walt, ya be me to the welcome post,lol...

Tuner in Training
    Hello, I just got my HP tuners pro and I'm looking forward to learning this new platform. I have tuned with other software on my turbo 4 bangers but this is my first time using HP tuners. I sold all my turbo cars and got a c6 corvette so this should be fun. Thanks

Potential Tuner
    I have held an interest in automotive repairs, modification and just plain car enthusiasm since 1984. I remember the first computers controlling carburetors and torque converter lock up on the 82 GM cars.
    I’m an Oakland University Graduate with a Mechanical Engineering degree. I spent six years working for a Chrysler in the HVAC and engine cooling area. I spent a little time at GM too. I switched carriers 13 years ago to roof construction. Like many on this site I am a true DIY auto guy with a variety of fab and hands on wrench skills. Understanding electronics, wiring and computer software has never come easy to me, but I would rather break stuff learning than pay someone else to do the same. I got the bug to go fast again so here I am messing with turbo’s and spending money on go fast parts. Glad to be here with some bright engine and transmission tuners.
    5.3L Twin Turbo, 40L60E, 2WD Truck underconstruction