Page 51 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2289

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Joshua from Ohatchee Alabama.. I've almost always worked on all my own stuff and have always been sort of a tech guy... Finally decided to take the leap and try out auto tuning... My first / training vehicle is my own '03 Chevy Trailblazer EXT V8 4x4.. Looking forward to learning something new and maybe make a few bucks along the way.

Potential Tuner
    Hi Guys, My Name is Mike from Australia, Just taking on a new challenge to tune efi. I have a 10sec 73' HQ 2 door Monaro (Similar to your chevelles) I am used to tuning carbys so this will be fun. from what I have read over the past few months you guys are very knowledgeable, I look forward to speaking to you. Mike

Hi everybody
    my name is Pier, I'm from Italy. I'm the owner of Acerni Offroad workshop. We use lots of GM engine and Jeep vehicles. I'm not an engine builder of computer flasher but I have to serve my customer as best as I can.
    Thanks for your help
    Pier

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone,

My name is Carlos from Puerto Rico, im a network admin and cars are one of my hobbies. I just received my tuner yesterday for my LFX V6 Camaro, I have never programmed a car before, usually a friend of mine does that on my turbo del sol using crome and I watch and ask haha. I already hooked up the car and programmed my speedometer to work with my 3.91 gear and it works great (what I cant find is where to add or take fuel though) so, off to learn some things.
    Last edited by PR325xi; 10-01-2014 at 10:06 AM.

Potential Tuner
    Hi guys..

My name is Michael from Sweden, I work as a electrician and enjoy working on my trucks in my spare time..
    I have a Blazer -97 and a Savana 1500.. The only thing missing is an old Trans Am, but who knows what the
    future holds..

More pics of my cars here
    Mikes garage

Kinda new to OBD area have just using it to read troublecodes, but I've seen that it's so much
    more than that.

//Michael

Potential Tuner
    Cardell from Kentucky
    This is my first go round with fuel injection so I will be asking many questions .

Tuner in Training
    Hello everyone
    My name is Kaan. I am living Türkiye.My car is corvette c5 f1r procharger 1 bar +150 nos owner.I will be askingmany questions. Thanks for your help.
    Procharger f1r+nos

Hi All ,

Name here is Al , retired mechanic shop owner of 40 yrs and new to this site . I have ls1 edit and do not understand much of it and looking forward to the HPTuner pro package in a few weeks .From reading here seems the logging will be the ticket and tuning should be much easier with the support this forum has to offer .Well back to reading and more reading and thanks to all for the info.
    2000 Firebird 5.7 comp thumper 54-600-11,1.82 comp rockers, long tube , cat back ,2 stage nos, wide band and a few other nick knacks.

Potential Tuner
    Hello, i just picked up HPTuners, looking forward to learning the new software.

Potential Tuner
    Hello guys. I'm Jason. Just bought HPT pro and I'm excited to learn tuning. I've built a few performance Trucks had a few FI setups of my own. I currently have a L86 6.2 Denali with ARH long tubes Corsa and Volant. Can't wait to see how tuning wakes up this DI engine

Potential Tuner
    Hey this is Jake, I just bought my vcm suite and I now need to create a login, but when I go to do so, either the serial number I am using is incorrect or my emai address is being typed in wrong (highly unlikely) can someone please help me figure out what I need to do? I'm very excited to tune my truck and am just stuck on this should have been easy step. Thanks!

Potential Tuner
    Im David, a former Marine Corps aviation mechanic, Volkswagen Parts guy, and most currently a process and controls engineer in an optical lab. I decided that I wanted to "fully" repair and prevent future failure of the cam phaser system on an 04 F150 5.4 3v. I saw that there were several shops that offered phaser lockouts along with a canned or semi-custom tune to eliminate VCT from the truck but I figured that for the same or similar money I could start learning efi tuning.

Potential Tuner
    I am looking to connect to someone in Australia involved in tuning with an hp tuner system Please respond

G'Day All.
    I've joined this wonderful community in order to learn as many tips and tricks I can for tuning my Holden VF SSV Redline (Chevy SS but with 6.0L) and the wife's Holden Barina RS (Chevrolet Sonic RS).
    I aim to take it slow and learn as much as I can before I get in above my head. Hence, the car still sits bog-stock and I am about to read it, scan it and tune it that way before progressing to the usual bolt-ons.
    My ultimate dream is to slap on a big lid Magnuson Heartbeat, but that is well beyond the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by Quoll; 11-10-2014 at 02:27 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Hi ,
    I am from Abudhabi and I have 2012 60.2l vvt truck engine and a 6l80e transmission from a 2009 5.3l sierra Vin (3gtek13349g144204)
    Which i will swapping in a 1998 Nissan Patrol GU.
    Will a 2012 6.2l e38 ecu run a 2009 6l80e TCM. And where can I order a suitable ecu.

Tuner in Training
    hello everyone

my name is manny from sunny southern california.
    i've been in the automotive field for 18 years now having to run a family owned business so doing pretty much everything all in one kinda of thing from the books,receptionist,secretary,service writer,tech, everything which is very hectic mostly all the damn time especially when family is involved. anyways ive always been tinkering with the racing side of things aswell my little is a master fabricator but i do mostly and the engine build, blueprinting,head porting, emgine combos etc, tune carbonators love webers lol. and also do efi tuning i personally have a motec m4 on my little drag toy but ive also done megasquirts,haltech,aem,greddy's,hondata,holley, and now getting into the HP tuners as alot of customers we have run alot of vehicles that can be tuned by it.. so im here to share whatever i can help with also learn from every body because you always learn from everyone new things daily and i must feed my brain daily it tends to bug me on that... thanks in advace to everyone on here

Tuner in Training
    Howdy.

Name's Mark, and I live out in the sticks. 75 miles west of Oklahoma City in a little town called Clinton. The closest person that tunes vehicles is at least an hour away, which is why I bought HP tuners. Tired of having to go that far to get something tuned. I've been a farmer pretty much all my life, started riding out to the farm with my dad when I was a kid, maybe 5 or 6 years old, back when it was just a hobby for him. I started driving farm equipment around 10 or so... From there it just kinda snowballed into several thousand acres of grassland and farmland, and millions of dollars worth of equipment and cattle. I've had a few odd jobs other than farming over the years... I was a feed mixer at a co-op, dry waller, oil change guy at a dealership, and a few others. Been into fast cars and trucks since before I could drive... My dad never was though. It was kinda tough explaining to him why I needed to go to the race track or needed those parts from summit that always seemed to show up at the door lol. I'd tell him it was fun and he'd look at me like I was a nutcase and laugh and shake his head. Still does that to this day. But that's me in a nutshell.

Potential Tuner
    I'm Jason I'm fastly becoming addicted to the ls underground it seems the more I ask the less I know I've been self employed in the automotive industry my entire life I'm diversified and doing everything is getting exhausting I'm making ls swaps my primary goal and would like to pursue this passion with all I have to offer

Hi, n00b here from tampa,floriDUH, just purchased hp tuners for the gm camp...time to read till my brain melts...

Potential Tuner
    Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman:

James W. here, I am the type of idiot to purchase HPTuners Pro JUST to get rid of my P1345 on my 98 Chevrolet Dually. Although I cant find Cam Offset PID. After I get beyond this issue, I can plan to play around with my LT1 swapped 89 C3500.

Thanks to each and everyone, in advance lol