Page 42 of 116 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Hi, GXPinKC here. I have previously moderated on the GXP Owners Forum, currently I moderate on the Kappa Performance Forum. Used to have a GMR Tune on our 2007 early build 2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP 2.0 L4 fitted with a 5 speed manual transmission. We recently had the dealer remove the tune and "Miss Red Eagle" is now stock.

Welcome all newcomers

Tony O^ng Co.p here: Did I make a mistake? I started this thread concerning a "No start, no crank" situation. And all the feed back that I see is about tuning.
    This morning I checked the fuel pump pressure, 40 psi OK, I spraded the intake with starter fluid and the engine fied and started for a few secondsa. I connected a CP9125 Scaner and it reads "fail". Aparantly the PCM. However since the starter relay and fuel pump relay gets it's juice from the PCM, somke of it must be working.
    How can I check the PCM further? I can get a used one off E-Bay for aBOT $50.00 BUCKS.
    Cheers,Tony O^ng Co.p

Is anyone reading my posts?
    Tony O^ng Co.p

Potential Tuner

Hey guys

Jason from SE Texas, just joined, about to undergo a drivetrain swap from a 2000 Silverado to a 93 Sonoma. I'm gonna delete some stuff on the Silvy and move all the stuff to the Sonoma. Bought HPT for the tuning and will start my project soon. Talk to yall soon.

This is Danew from NE Virginia. I have a 2007 Cobalt SS converted to turbo. I'm trying to fix the tune I got with my turbo kit from zzp. There are a lot of things wrong, but the tune is too far from stock for me to figure out where to start at.

Tuner in Training
    This is Ruben from chih, mexico
    Well i finally did it, bought hp tuners pro, i cant wait to play with it after work, ive been reading some lately, hp tuners forum, pt.net etc... anyways i´ll see how far i come and if it seems to big of a bite then i´ll order Greg Bandish CD

Tune will be for my 2005 silverado 6.0, built 4l60e, 224 cam

Potential Tuner
    I'm new here and would like for someone to direct me to the tune repository.

Thanks in advance,
    John Preston

Not that new here, I came in because I was looking for informations about Class2 PIDs on J1850 Bus.
    Now I will be more here, because I bought a VCM Pro a few days ago, plus a Wideband O2. What a huge playground, it's like I found an unknown door in my hobby room :-)
    I'm 38 yrs old, had a Corvette C4 12 yrs. ago, and got pretty much infected. 3 Years ago I bought my 2nd Vette, a 2000 MN6 Coupe. Blackwing intake, Borla Stinger, C6Z06 Rims. No funny things like Cam or Headers yet, but looking forward for a Procharger. Quite difficult to get this things street legal her in Switzerland, you fail the test every 2 years when the car is dirty (!) down. There is a joke here, it says when the tester licks your oil pan, and gets a furry taste in his mouth, the car will fail the test. I don't think it's a joke... :-D
    -Michael

Potential Tuner
    Pro version coming in tomorrow. Hoping to get my Century 6L80e fine tuned
    2008 White Hot G8 GT
    (new)499RWHP/474RWTQ Mustang Dyno
    (old)451RWHP / 498RWTQ Mustang Dyno
    1/[email protected] 17" Drag Radials 2.03 60'
    1/4=12.270 @118.3 on 18" All Seasons 2.08 60'
    SLOWHAWK Tuned

If you can't say anything intelligent, say something loud and stupid

Tuner in Training
    Hey whats up guys I'm very new to this and ill be doing a ton of reading but just am finishing up my build its a 99 camaro ss with a lq4 swap with a cam springs pushrods arp bolts with a s480 turbo 2.5 bar map so this is going to be interesting ....

Potential Tuner
    Hi, my name is Tomas and I am new at this, I am truly hoping to learn a lot from all of you guys comments, I will be posting anything I learn, as long as I find it interesting.

Potential Tuner

New to the Forum

Hello everyone! Brand new to the forum here. My name is Steve and I'm building a '69 Camaro with a LSX454 GMPP with a 6-speed T56 magnum, FAST 102 throttle body and intake, Vintage Air frontrunner system, Moser rearend with 373 wavetrac, and Rick's stainless tank with high volume pump. I'm in the process of buying the wiring system and the computer. PSI looks like my choice for both the computer and the wiring. I'll take on any other suggestions, though. Tried the fast EZ-EFI. The connectors didn't work, the support wasn't all that good. My question is since this is the only car I am building I don't need the HP tuner setup for any other cars other than this '69 Camaro. Do I use up credits everytime I turn the HP tuners on, because I know it's going to take more than a few tries to get this thing right? And over time I might want to make some adjustments to make it better - am I burning up credits? Thanks for your time. Steve.

Potential Tuner
    First of all, greetings to all fellows

Business Name: Asesorauto Internacional
    We specialize in automotive electronics

Name: HECTOR MANUEL URIBE CEBALLOS
    Address: Centeno 7312
    FRACC. Ampliacion Aeropuerto
    CP. 32690
    CD. JUAREZ, CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO
    Phone: (656) 170-3088
    Home Page: www.asesorauto.com.mx

USA:
    8149 Lowd Ave
    El Paso, Texas 79907
    Phone: 915-317-3399

SKILLS:
    In Asesorauto basically have 4 service areas:

First area:
    Our first area is training, offer courses on automotive electronic systems to mechanical northern Mexico, give courses on Fuel Injection systems, ABS, AIR-BAG, Transmissions, Automotive Repair Modules, Security Systems, among others.

Second Area:
    We guide and we supply our associates with the tools needed to develop their work according to their specialty

Third Area:
    Thanks to our location, we are registered as importers and we have access to the entire U.S. market, we can supply almost any refaccion to those in need throughout the Latin American continent

Fourth Area:
    In our factory we have a service shop where we serve all kinds of problems concerning car electronic systems, we repair: Automotive Modules, Fuel Injection Systems, Burglar Systems, Air Bag System, electronic transmissions, etc. We also have standard licenses "Dealer" of most of the brands for automotive module programming

TEAM:
    Program modules: Cardaq Plus, EASE Universal Programmer, Cardone Flash 2, Mongoose MFC, XHorse Mini VCI
    Programming keys: T-300, SBB, Zed-Bull, EWS Editor, Tacho 2.5, DMAX
    EEprom Programmer: Willem Eprom, UPA, Pick-2, PIC-600
    Diagnosis: Tech 2, IDS-VCM, Vedis, Genisys, Nemisys, CJ-4, CJ-15, VAS-5054, VAG-COM 106, VAG K CAN OP-COM, Consult, FLY-108, PRO-LINK
    Cartography: KWP2000, Galleto
    Oscilloscope: OTC Vision, DSO-201
    Tuning: HP Tuners
    Among others, ....

Humbly I get your orders to give you support in everything related to failures involving control systems and engine anti-theft systems, I am at your disposal to support you in direct mail such cases from time to time and also have presented my website where you can gladly support

Again, I'm at your service

Potential Tuner

New to forum and hp pro

Hey guys just received hp pro today. From louisiana hoping to learn enough to actually be able to use it. Have been a mechanic for a long time just never much software usage on the newer model cars and trucks. Anyway, looks like its gonna be fun. I'm sure I will be asking a lot of questions in the future.

Greetings.
    I've lurked here for a while.... thought I would say hello.
    I've tuned a lot of cars, but never on HP Tuners until this week when a conflict caused my "contract tuner" I use for GM platforms had to cancel..again... So I bit the bullet and bought the Enhanced VCM Suite, GM. So it looks like I will be tuning GM's as well.
    I have already milked quite a lot of useful information out of this community so I will try to contribute in the future when I can as a payback. (enough to get an LSJ, 80# injectors, w/Harrop SC to actually run well with acceptable fuel trims).

Potential Tuner
    Hi my name is Joe, from Rio Grande City, TX
    i am a truck driver with a love for cars and trucks. I own a 2011 camaro SS and just recived my hp tuner hope to learn as i go or if any one has any tips im open to suggestions tks

Potential Tuner
    Greetings! Name's Willie. Or Roscoe, either one works. New to the tuning world, but always been an enthusiast. Hoping to learn a few things as I play around with my new tuner. Running a 2005 Grand Prix gxp 5.3L, if you wanna give me some pointers I'll happily take them into consideration. :-)

Potential Tuner
    Hello. My name is John and i drive several vehicles. I finally decided to buy HPTuners VCm suite because I cant leave anything stock and I want to get the best performance I can. Im new to this all and trying to learn as much as possible. I have bought the Greg Banish calibrated success DVDs as well Designing and Tuning high performance fuel injection systems book, and a few other books that I dont have in the truck with me at the moment. My cars that I will be tuning that I currently own are:

a 98 Camaro Z28. The car was completely stock when I bought it with trashed transmission. I did not scan the car prior to removing the smog equipment and such as when I had the transmission out, I went ahead and installed long tube headers single 4'' exhaust with a flowmaster muffler. Im installing a 4400 stall as well as 4.10 gears while the transmission is out. After seeing what the car will do at the track, I plan on installing a MS4 cam with supporting springs and pushrods, FAST 90 intake, nitrous, 42lb injectors, Racetronixs fuel system, and 100 MM Maf and 104 mm lid. Might throw some heads on the car as well.

My daily is a 08 denali, which I have ordered a Cold Air Inductions CAI for and plan on doing long tube headers as well to get a little more power and mileage. It has the 6.2 and is 2wd instead of AWD. Future plans include a supercharger, or maybe a dry shot of nitrous to piss off my buddy that has dumped a ton of money into his 6.4 powerstroke that stays broke.

My other toy is a 00 WS6 trans am, with LME 347, stage 2.5 5.3 heads, TREX cam, 1 7/8 long tube headers into dual 3 to single 4'' exhaust with borla muffler, FAST 92 with NX direct port nitrous, 9'' moser, full adjustable tubular suspension front and rear, 100 MM MAF, 104 MM lid. and lots of other goodies that I know Im forgetting. This car was tuned prior to me buying it with a LS6 intake. It runs strong with the FAST 90 (92 has not been installed yet) but idles high after giving gas and at stop lights and such for about 5-10 seconds, then it goes back to normal. The 100 mm maf has not been installed yet.

Im trying to learn as much as possible before messing with the tunes on anything, and still havent played with the HP software much. Looking forward to learning and getting the best performance possible out of my toys. I live in Hobbs NM

Tuner in Training
    Hello!

New to the HPTuners world and looking forward to learning more about the tuning side of things. I've an 06 C6 & 02 Sierra Denali, both of which would benefit from a tuning massage..