Page 55 of 115 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2289

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Hey Everybody...I'm new here, and just wanting to learn about PCM programing. I ran across this site searching online trying to help a friend figure a way to make his transmission not shift from low 1, and make it go faster than 98mph. I was impressed with what i saw, and am interested in learning how to tweak automotive computers. Pleased to be in the company of other free thinkers, and ones who make the far fetched to some a reality.

Potential Tuner

This Ferwana from Palestine

Hi
    it is pleasure to me join this amazing Forum
    Thanks you all
    Regards

Harry here,

Was a designer/CNC programmer in the auto industry before 9/11, have moved on to UAV's (drones if you will). I'm getting into auto cross soon and looking forward to using Track Addict as a DAQ to help improve my driving and to assist in tuning my 2008 Tiburon. Anyways figured I would drop by and say hi. Will post results as I go.

Harry
    aka Hyper

Hi All , Al here from Central Pa , 2000 Ta WS6 just invested in HP Tuner Pro , should be here 7-1 . Seems every time i turn around parts just seem to show at my door step and its back to the tuner , and there goes more money so its time to learn how to tune my own . I have been messing with LS1 Edit but no way to log anything . Im sure it will be a interesting learning curve so back to the read.

Greetings

Hello all. Just bought HPTuners after spending the last 10 years or so using the PowerTuner software from DHP to tune my 2003 Monte Carlo SS. The DHP community is dead and gone and the software is old and glitchy so it was time to bite the bullet. I had pretty much neglected any tuning and the car for the last several years as its no longer my DD, but my sons are now driving age and the car is still in pretty good shape. We also have a 2009 HHR SS with the GMPP stage 1 kit so I plan to lightly tune it as well, since HPT supports it and I'll have the available credits.

The Monte is pretty heavily modified, ZZP cam, headers, ZZP Supercharger kit (since converted to stock GTP dual belt setup), Lucas 42lb injectors, homemade fenderwell intake, rebuilt trans at 85k miles or so (currently just over 100k), other odds and ends I'm sure I'm forgetting. The HHR SS is stock other than the Stage 1 kit, and likely to stay that way since its my wife's car and she doesn't like me messing with it.

I guess that's good enough for an intro.

Tuner in Training
    Hello everyone,

Just starting out in the tuning world, so I hope to learn a lot here, and with personal experience as well.

Hey Amigos

Im from Tucson AZ a noob to the automotive tuning world, id love to learn as much as I can and now get useful help from an awesome forum !!

Potential Tuner
    Hey just got my HP tuners for my 06 GTO and 06 TBSS. Ready to dive into this but seem confusing at this point. Can't wait to learn everything. By the way name is Chris
    06 GTO-Maggie,Kooks-The Works
    06 TBSS-Bolt ons

Tuner in Training
    Hi all, my name is Mitch. New to gas tuning. Have some light experience from EFI Live on diesels a LONG time ago (LB7/LLY days). Have a 2014 Mustang GT auto I am looking to learn on. Right now it just has an off road mid pipe and tune. I am hoping to figure out how to tune the car myself. I have never been happy with any of the tunes I have bought for the car, and I have bought from all the big names. I have had multiple revisions, but none of them shift quite how I want. I have HP Tuners already, and I have already started playing with it in very fine increments, but I need some direction. I preordered the Tuning School Ford gas learn at home course, so that should be here in the coming weeks and I am hoping to ditch SCT shortly after.

Tuner in Training
    Just a quick hello to all on here. I have been a member since 2008 but just recently purchased the software. I am currently playing with my 2004 Corvette with a 408. It was already tuned for that configuration but with a cathedral setup. I went to LS3 heads and changed the cam along with some supporting pieces. I have worked with 2 tuners in the past and am looking to learn since I always seem to be tweaking what I have.

I also have a 04 GTO that this learning could transfer over to as well.

Chris
    2004 Corvette
    2004 GTO
    2013 Yukon Denali XL

Just a quick hello,
    My name is Cody, I'm out of Meridian, Idaho. I work at Adrenaline Truck Performance home of Idaho Rob and Max'd Out Diesel Racing as their lead Powerstroke Tech and programming. Currently drive a 08 6.4 PSD, CCSB with a GTX4088R Single charger, built trans, stock engine, stock fuel system, fuel bowl has been removed, and pushes around 600hp to the tires.

Potential Tuner
    Hello! My name is Ron and I live near Cleveland, Ohio. I am currently messing with a replica 65 Cobra that I installed a new LS3. I just bought the software and am trying to figure out how to use a few of the options. I used to be an auto technician years ago, but things were a lot different back then.

Hope to meet some of you in the near future!

Hello everyone. My name is Steve. I maintain 15 a.s.e. certifications. 8 titles.

I have been using hptuners for ~4 years now at work. and ~4 years ago I went to the tuning school in Odessa, Fl and took the tuning the right way course. i also have the at home course. which is nice because it is 2 sets of books. 1 for home, 1 to keep at work. and since i have gotten so good with it I just bought my own personal hptuners pro. so i can start doing some sidework. And that is what prompted me to finally join this forum. Happy to be a part of the community.

Last edited by AutoWiz; 08-31-2015 at 10:01 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Hello, I'm from east Tn and I'm doing a coyote swap into a fox body mustang and will be learning all I can about tuning soon. We didn't have many options with the old stuff I used to run.

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone. My name is Tim and I have been putting off buying the software, for various reasons, since I bought my Z28 new back in '01. I finally pulled the trigger and am now ready to embark on a MAJOR learning curve. I purchased a VHP handheld and have used that on the car since about '04. My intent is to learn on my Z and then delve into a couple of 5.3/6.0 swaps on a couple of my other toys. Thanks for having me, I look forward to learning as much as I can from everyone here and sharing anything that I can contribute.

Tuner in Training
    Hello all I'm Bob very new to the fuel injection side of things but very interested..... I have been reading things out of the forum here and there just trying to pick up on the simple whys and why nots.... its good to see that everyone will help out to the best of their knowledge for the next guy to advance...... Im really liking the LS series motors and want to learn so much more about it all. By the time I'm done I'll have an LS motor in everything I own including but not limited to the riding lawmower.... hehe

Potential Tuner
    Hey everyone, COMPLETE tuning noob here, picked up a chevy HHR SS this year, did full bolt ons, new clutch, 3 bar maps, and a 26psi Hptune. Its been a pain datalogging and either waiting a few days for email logs or driving 2 hours, and spending a few hours logging with my tuner then driving back. So I am here to learn! I know the LNF hptuners platform is crazy so I just need to pay attention and start tinkering after I study the basics here!

Bob

Potential Tuner
    Hi All, I am new to tuning like most of the ones in this thread. I have been reading everything I can on the subject. I have already started with my 04 F150 truck and have made some great improvements to it already. Can't wait to get more in to it.
    Currently have a 09 Mustang GT with the whipple I/O. Have a good tune from one of the top tuners and am ready to dissect it to see how it compares to some of the other tunes I have collected for the car (for learning).

Glad to be on a forum with so many knowledgeable people. Have already learned a lot from reading thru the forums.

Jack

Potential Tuner
    Hey everyone,
    I've long had an interest in modifying cars, and even longer had an interest (and now living) in computers. I enjoy changing anything and everything that I can to make it do what I want, and see what it can do. I do that with computers all the time, so when I started my current project to put a LSx engine in a 71 Chevelle, HP Tuners seems to be the perfect product for me. I can do the basics myself that I'd have to pay someone else for, and now I get to modify everything to my liking whenever I want.

I've been a lurker for a while, and this community seems very positive. Thanks in advance.

-Adam

Potential Tuner
    Hi all
    IM a newbie at this HP Tuning but I do have the second highest license in the world for SKYDIVING. I used to strap 30 lbs of cameras to my head and take stills and videos of folks falling through the air. I was militarily trained as a Gen mechanic and supplied power to launch tactical nuclear missals. I am a level one certified thermographer using an IR camera to find things going bad on equipment. I have built a 3 axis CNC machine that i do all kinds of mill work with, check out www.kecncart.com to see some of the stuff i have made. I have just rebuilt a 4.3L V6 in a 99 S10 blazer 4x4 and have started to read the post on this forum. I have also hit a dear on a motorcycle, crushed my head broke every bone in my head and spent 20 days in hospital with very little to no blood going to the left side of my brain, due to an aneurism in the main vain to that part of my brain. Wear a helmet now and still ride the winds. Well for all the folk out there that have worn my shoes there is only one reason that IM still here JC is my savior and with him on my side nothing can or will stop ME. Oh yea, IM to prove that JC dose have a scents of hummer seeing how he could of had me at any time.
    Oh buy the way wanting to get economy tuning done to that Blazer I mentioned.
    Thanks all hope I put a smile on your face or a good laugh.