Page 50 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 2295

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Tuner in Training
    Hello Everyone, I'm Cuau from Mex. I currently have an 07 Silverado classic, an 08 solstice, and my toy, a 94 camaro with a 5.3/4L80E and 66mm turbo that I am currently building, I'm totally new to tuning but actually learning very fast I think, I'm currently studying mechanical engineering which in fact has already helped me a lot to understand many of the parameters, the use of numerical methods and algorithms that I thought I was never going to see again in my life. I've been reading about engines, and EFI for years and finally this is my first chance to put all of my knowledge to work and of course, learn more from all of you, I will contribute as much as I can but I think I will be asking more than contributing Thanks in advance.

Potential Tuner
    Hello Fellas my name is Andrew, don't know if this is where to post this but can anyone direct me into how to install a mail tune that my tuner gave me for my 99 camaro

Tuner in Training
    Hello my name is Toby new to HPTuners slowly learning how to tune my cammed 3800 hope to learn lots here
    08 G8 GT LSA
    04 GTP CompG XP cam SOLD

Potential Tuner
    Hi guys my name is Roman , i am from russia. Try to modify mine ls1 with Hilborn stacks .

hello new to tuning look forward to learning!

Potential Tuner
    Hello, my name is Thierry, I com from to Strasbourg France, I'm a Young Tuner and especially in the 90 's of BMW and others .., I started there all just one in a great adventure, I create my company of preparation and restoration of BMW and others, I am on this forum because I had a funny and nice job for the preparation of management for a 8.4 L V10 Viper 2010 edition Laguna seca and Quette solutions to meet the client. Thank you for all

Potential Tuner
    New here, real name is Allyn. Been using megasquirt and tunerstudio for a few years on a 91 Camaro with a 370+88mm turbo on E85, and also on a boat with a 509" BBC + ProCharger.

Recently purchased HP Tuners for my brothers and my 2000 SS Camaro's. Looking to learn a lot seeing as how its much different than tunerstudio is for the megasquirt stuff.

Potential Tuner
    Joe here, I been doing the custom car and bike thing for years now and decided to get into the tuning end of things also.

Hey, my name is Ben. I am new to tuning and look forward to learning a lot from you guys and gals. I have a 98 z28 and a 2002 firebird 3.8l. they are pretty well stock but the z28 has an slp airlid magnaflow catback an open exhaust cutout. I have deleted the egr the air pump and the a/c, The Camaro is getting 4.10s from the 2.73s. The firebird is pretty well stock with just a slp airlid and port matched upper and lower intake manifolds and ported throttle body.

Potential Tuner
    Hi all, My name is Gary, and I just retired from the Marine Corps after 25 years. Now working in the oil field in ND. I just bought an 08 Duramax, and am trying to work my way thru this tuning thing. I was a mechanic for the Marine Corps, and my first diesel was a Dodge Ram.
    Anybody have any advice on how to create a tune for the Duramax LMM to get fuel economy?

Tuner in Training
    Hello everyone, my name is Corey. I am new to tuning. I am anxious to dig my hands into this software so that I can get my beast on the road. It has been just over 3 years from the start of the build. I welcome all help and advice. I am definitely going to be utilizing as many resources as possible to make sure I am learning to tune the right way.

Hello all!!! A. Clarke here. I am very new to the tuning community.Although I have been working on car's most of my life.I own a small auto repair and towing business in Starkville,Ms.I am just getting in to this as I tried having my 09 Z06 tuned locally and found nobody in my area could or would do it.The closest place was a couple hour's away.So Ive bought all the software hardware and learning dvd and have bought the class for beginner's in November.I want to get all the correct knowledge I can.Ive been doing a little scanning in my free time but have done zero tuning as of yet.Any and all help or advice will be greatly appreciated!!

Potential Tuner
    Hey All,
    Noob here. My name is Dave. Although I have pretty extensive mechanical & diagnostic experience, this is my first venture into tuning. Over the summer, I have been helping my 21 year old son with a 24x swap on his '94 Firebird LT1. He did the engine harness himself (proud papa), and we started it about 2 weeks ago with a 2001 411 computer with factory LS1/6 speed parameters. Looking to get it dialed in, so I purchased HP Tuners, which sounds like a solid system. I did some on site searches for LT1 24x tunes and info, but didn't get any hits. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place, but if anyone has any tunes for these or any helpful info that would help me muddle through, I would certainly be appreciative.

Hey hey,

Dave here, Just finished swapping in a LS1 & t-56 combo into my old classic 1967 Camaro. I've got it fired up and running(rough idle), and running rich /cry. I will be shortly bombing you guys with tons of newbie questions.

Tuner in Training
    Hello all. I do not have a lot of electronics/programming experience....but I am ready to learn. I've been a Gearhead all my life! I have forced myself into this level by way of planting a 99 LS1 DBW and a Tremec T56 into a 67 Camaro. I got tired of asking a friend/mech at a local GM store to come out everytime I need to look at parameters. I decided to buy a HP Tuner Pro, and got it in today. I am extremely excited, but very intimidated at the same time. I want to know what makes this things heart beat. Hopefully I can learn by listening and not by mistakes. In advance I would like to thank HP Tuners as well all of the supporters here who have brought the convenience and joy of tuning down to the user level. I think this is going to be a wonderful experience. I retire in 14 months and expect to build a car or two a year and continue the enjoyment of what Ive loved all my life...Wrenching.

Jim

Potential Tuner
    Hey guys,

I have a 2003 C5 with A&A supercharger and headers. Cam/springs/push rods/meth/AEM WB/FP/2bar MAP/SD tune are happening this week. I still rely on a local professional tuner to do my tune work. With AZ heat, 91 octane, and my upgrades, I don't want to find out just how fast I can blow an engine. So for now, the pro does the tuning, while I do the homework.

I bought the Pro version a few weeks ago and pulled my current tune to study/learn. I've been logging a ton. I bought Greg's Advanced Engine Tuning book, Master EFI tuner, and Performance Automotive Engine Math. I've read every guide I can find, and the help file in the Editor at least three times top to bottom. Eventually, I'll put my toe in the water and tweak things, but for now I'm leaving it to the pro.

Just want to say thanks in advance for all the knowledge you've already shared and for answering any of my future questions. I have a lot to learn.

Tuner
    Howdy y'all. My name is Kevin. I've got an '01 Silverado 1500 with a 5.3V8, a maggie supercharger, Gibson Shorties, Full custom header back exhaust. I've gotten a bit of help already from some great guys. I'm running an LM-2 Innovate Wideband and a 2-Bar MAP setup. If anyone is up to look at my current tune, its attached. Any suggestions I'm up for them, thanks!

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...isfiring/page5 is a thread I have currently.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by kawilliams06; 08-14-2014 at 12:25 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone.
    My name is Josh, I'm 23 and have been raised on older chevy cars.
    I own a 1991 jimmy with an 11.5:1 LT1 CPC setup along with a fully stock 98 chevy blazer DD.
    I've currently got a turbocharged 1997 4.3 jimmy that I've tuned with HP Tuners and am just finishing up a 5.7 swap in my 99 blazer that I'm swapping to an 0411 pcm to tune with HP Tuners as well. Thought I'd join the forum and gain some more knowledge since after the 5.7 swap is running I'm going to install my efi connections 24x kit and swap to an LS1 pcm.

Tuner in Training
    Hello all,

Just have a FI silverado that i have been laying with. I have zero tunning expirience and hope to learn a lot here!

Derrick

Tuner in Training
    Frankie anaya from california and mexico mexicali just starting off with hp tunner geting ready to learn the tips and tricks