Page 110 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2300

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Tuner in Training
    Hello, im Adam, and im new to tuning. Finished up as LS swap from 5.3 to 6.0 in my chevy avalanche. Having problems starting and stay running.

Potential Tuner
    Hello and Thanks a Million to all those willing and able to assist and advance the the knowledge!

New to HPT although I built and tuned my first turbo 4 cylinder combo around 2000 using a standalone Speed Pro, (Yes the Original) ECU.

Jon Blair from West Texas

Potential Tuner
    Hello! New here. Will start a thread soon with some questions 👍👍

Potential Tuner
    Hey everyone, Matt from Arkansas. I'm relatively new to the performance world. I was a tenured luxary automotive technician before I decided to follow my passion for going fast. I have worked at a few performance shops here and now i'm doing performance and restoration with an awesome team. No race cars, but we do some cool builds. Im interested in learning anything I can from the motorsports community and sharing any knowlegde I have with them as well.

Hello,

I just got HPT three weeks ago. I have built drag engines since I was 12. But all old school stuff. My only previous tuning experience is with an AEM piggy-back system on a turbo'd Hyundai running 15 lbs boost. I have my first LS engine now. I have an engineering degree, and I am eager to learn as much as I can.

Potential Tuner
    Hi my name is George, I recently joined hp tuners for some helpeful tips and trick on how to tune my 2017 cadillac ats 2.0 Ltg.

Another FNG here. Mostly interested in 6L80 lockup control, regearing and changing tire diameters than anything else.

Potential Tuner
    Hi all,
    I’m certainly not a young man but I’m just starting to scratch an itch and learn more about tuning.
    I haven’t bought ant equipment besides a diagnostic dongle to read codes.
    I’ve been a mechanic all my life and about to finish a second trade in mobile plant.
    I’ve modified and built sbc, bbc and a few LS based engines. My current project is an LS3 and I’m going to put a cam in that shortly but future plans are to build a stroker. I’d like to learn to tune mine first then possibly be able to help others

Potential Tuner
    I am an Automotive instructor at a local trade school. I have never tuned before but can not wait to learn. I really want to just be able to explain and show my students a little more on the programming side of this field. I drag race as a hobby and have debated switching everything to a coyote set up.

Potential Tuner
    Hi, my name is Warik,
    Develop an online service that meets a specific market need, such as graphic design, tutoring, or technical support. Establish a strong online presence through a professional website and social media platforms. Drive traffic to your service with SEO techniques and online advertising. Prioritize customer satisfaction and maintain high-quality service delivery. Monetize your platform through subscription plans, one-time payment options, or ad revenue. Seek referral partnerships for extended reach.
    Last edited by Warik07; 08-10-2023 at 03:32 AM.

Hey, Matt here. Currently tuning my 2015 Ford Edge Sport twin turbo Ecoboost. Also building single turbo 302 95 mustang with an arduino base stand alone FI system. Have built and tuned others: 74 VW Squareback with 1641 cc air cooled with 3/4 cam and ford v8 2 barrel, 87 Ranger with a built 302 v8 swap with about 340HP, turbo charged 2003 SVT Ford Focus with about 300 HP using a piggyback fueling system, 1996 Kawa ZX-7r with freeflow airfilter, slip on muffler jetted, needles lifted, 600 Katana swapped to 750 (was going to be a 1200, but that motor was bad), and worked on 1994-1996 Virginia Tech Formula team - built an adapter to put supercharger on 600cc honda F2 and developed no lift air shifter for the next year.

Potential Tuner
    I actually don't know where to start. I'm obviously a newbie to the HPTuner world. I was basically forced into it. I will not name the shop. but a HPTuner ECM was installed after the truck (2019 2500 HD L5P )was deleted, and the truck ran just horrid,(ton of black smoke). I had to drive from Cali to my home in South Dakota and was able to have a great GM dealer shop in Utah help me part way (there were no injector codes written into my ECM) so he fixed that. it is in low power mode now but runs. so, I purchased the MPVI3 OBDII to try and place a proper program into it. that's as far as i have gotten. any help at all will be greatly appreciated.

Tuner in Training
    Hi, This is Rich from Weston, MA Been working and restoring cars for many years. Love it. Just can't make a living at it yet. :-) Worked on and seen many engines over the years ranging from Lincoln Flat head V-12s to Jag V-12 through Pointiac 350 and 400s, Dodge 273, 318 and 360 engines and now the LS platforms. Still amazed at the compact power you can get out of an LS. Now I am interested to play with tuning. So, to everyone here, Thanks in advance for your patience as I learn this tuning craft!

Potential Tuner
    Thank you for your service!!

Potential Tuner
    Hi, I'm Pedro Lue from Monterrey, Mexico. I work with transmission only, but lately i find myself dealing with to many swap, so I bought the equipment to do a better job for my clients.
    In this moment I'm working with 3 1/2 trucks with the L8T engine, I?m swapping them from the 6l90 to manual, but i think this configuration doesn't exist. So anyone knows what is the better path to this. Thank you.

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone, My name is Joe. I live in VA. I have worked in the automotive field as a tech for 25 years. All my tuning experience up to this point has been old school ( jets, screw driver, advance weights and springs, timing lights). Looking forward to learning and understanding how ECM/PCM are set up and gain a better understanding of forced induction tuning .

Potential Tuner
    My name is Terry. I am from a little town called Bonneau in South Carolina. I love spending time outside and hearing the engine rumble. I have experience doing CNC programming/setup an maintenance. I have a 2011 Mustang GT and am about to put a gt550 kit from DOB on him and was wanting to learn how and what to do. Not hold me by the hand but, point me in the write direction. I have had some experience writing code C++, Texas Instrument, and wiring the PLC. So I can do it. Just really don't where to start but here. so, Where do I start. I am watching videos right now.

Potential Tuner
    Hi,
    My name is Ben. I am from Switzerland and starting to learn everything for our eruopean Camaros.
    Looking forward to a good community.

Cheers

Potential Tuner
    Hello, so I have a hellcat swap 300 that is already tuned and the transmission broke. So i put a new transmission in and took the TCM off my broke transmission and put it on the new one. When I try to do a transmission relearn (slow or fast) it says "error completing quick learn adaption. Anybody else have this problem or any suggestions?

Potential Tuner
    Hola, mi nombre es Jorge Lecchi, de Argentina. Gracias por aceptarme. Empezaremos a investigar este equipo a fondo.