Page 58 of 115 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2289

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Potential Tuner
    Hi to all, have been in the hot rodding game a long time, the learning curve on ECM has been very steep ,lol. Your never to old to learn new things, order has been placed for HP tuner suite, ready to jump in head first!!!!!!!
    5 X # of stickers on rear window = HP increase

LS Powered!!!! H2, H3 Alpha, 75' LWB, Longtravel Sandrail, TOTER has a CAT!

Tuner in Training 67firebird455's Avatar
    Hey guys, new to HPTuners, but have been into LSx motors since about 2003, and decided to turbo LS swap my 67 firebird (had a solid roller E-headed 455 in it before). There's a bit of a learning curve tuning, but overall had success last night (just got the software/cable yesterday) getting my off-idle transition smoothed out from a base map I had a friend put together for me. I'm very excited to learn the software inside and out, and am glad there is a forum to discuss and share our experiences!
    Last edited by 67firebird455; 03-10-2016 at 10:40 AM.
    67 Firebird - 4.8L, LS6 Cam, 6.0 heads, S476 T4-83mm, 9" w/3.25s, 3500 stall, TH400.

Hiyo....name's John and from the Denver Metro. I'd love to catch up and learn from some others in my area to, please hit me up anytime!!

I am currently working on learning EFI and tuning in general through HPT. So far so good, up and logging on my 2009 Yukon, and hope to tune my 5.3l swap into an old 1972 LWB C15 pickup truck, that happens to be lowered and pretty kick ass if I do say so myself! Final plan is to put a 78mm turbo on that little guy...as soon as I know how to tune it !!!!!!!!!

Cheers and see ya around!

Potential Tuner
    Hello all, looking forward to all the goodies HP has to offer..

Potential Tuner
    Hi all. I have a Chevy PU with 5.7 vortec, mild mods and 0411 swap.

Tuner in Training
    Hi everyone. I am looking forward to learning and helping as much as i can from whoever i can. Love hp tuners, have done several LS swaps and this sure makes it easy. Have a good one

Hi guys I'm Fabrizio and i'm italian. I work for a Lamborghini dealer. looking forward to sharing my experince if needed

Tuner in Training
    hello I'm steveo from south ga. I'm a welder that enjoys playing with fast cars.. tuning is a hobby for me I purchased hp tuning software and tuning school takes all the guess work out of tuning

Potential Tuner
    Hello My name is Michael and I'm from South Georgia. I have been into customizing and building cars since I was 13 "41 now" but never got into the FI scene until about a year ago when I started doing custom harnesses and installs of the LS series engines into older vehicles. I have learned a lot since diving into this and one thing is for sure I have a long way to go to be where I want to be in tuning. I am great at fabricating and doing clean work with the attention to the little details, so if I can help anyone in this area "For Free" please give me a shout. I don't do a lot of posting but I'm usually here reading and learning and occasionally I will chime in. Thanks Guys

Tuner in Training
    Hi All,
    Brand new to HP Tuners today. Can start tuning my Aussie 2012 Holden RG Colorado 2.8 baby duramax now. Always had Fords before, so my only previous tuning experiences have been with SCT and Clint Garrity's Binary Editor software. Looking forward to learning and sharing my first diesel tunes with you all.

-Craig
    SE Melbourne

Tuner in Training
    Hi, I'm Ken from San Jose, CA and I am new to HP Tuners software and for that matter new to modern computer controlled engines, but not new to hot rodding. I'm an electrical and thermal/fluid engineer who has built up old-school muscle cars over 30 years ago. Recently I treated my daily-driver 2014 Chevy SS LS3 6.2L to a Whipple supercharger upgrade & custom tune (not by me, professionally done). I am ready to learn - want to understand tuning and be able to tweak without causing a catastrophe. :-)

Tuner in Training
    beau checking in from Atlanta, GA. Just acquired HPT Pro this week and am now shopping widebands.
    2000 camaro ss, TSP LT & ORY, magnaflow catback 6speed car which may eventually be a FI car. starting w/ tuning N/A for now.
    I'm looking forward to sharing knowledge and learning from the experience of others. reach out to me if you're in the area.
    -beau

Potential Tuner
    Hello Everyone! I am 35 years old, living in West Michigan. I have been into hot rodding pretty much my whole life. I have had multiple cars tuned by other people and decided that since I am doing everything else, why not tune them too? So here I am. Looking forward gaining knowledge and seeing results

Thanks! Jeremiah

Potential Tuner
    Hi, my name is David. I have built a few carburetor nitrous ls engines and tuned them very well. Now I am wanting to tune using efi. I recently bought the hp setup and looking forward to using the software. Granted I am new at this but anything I can learn I will be glad to share with others. I will be asking question as I am a beginner and anxious to learn.
    Thanks

Tuner in Training
    Hi, I'm Kevin from Kingman AZ, I've been in the parts business for 18+ years and building engines and trans's my whole life, drag raced everything from my pickup to my smallblock nitrous powered 68 chevelle into the 8.40 range. Looking to convert myself from carb's to EFI. 1st plan is to play with my 98 GMC, just built a new bigblock and 4L80e i just put in lastnight so I'll be asking alot of questions. Can't wait to learn and see what i can do

Tuner in Training
    whats up my name is krash
    im in dallas texas. been getting more interested in tuning lately so I picked up the hp tuners off a buddy of mine and have been researching a lot on how to read and understand the tables more.

Tuner in Training
    Howdy all from Houston. I'm a CTS-V wagon owner and completely new to tuning. I bought HPT to become more self-sufficient with my modded car. It's a '14 blue wagon, auto, with most of the conventional goodies. I have heads/cam/headers and all of the usual supporting fuel and cooling mods - from heat exchanger and tank to Fore fuel. The car runs E85 and produces right at 800whp and 800tq. It's my daily as well and a ton of fun. I don't track or strip race the car, but have done so every now and then just for grins.

Now that I'm starting to play around with things, I'm finding I am immediately in need of some help/mentoring. The CTS-V forums are great but I'm reaching out for more expertise specifically with HPT. Using version 3.x now FWIW.

Looking forward to getting up to speed on the basics!

Stoping in to say hi
    Picked up Hp MPVI Pro for the shop a couple weeks ago. I'm looking to check out some of the tuning school stuff soon. I'll keep poking around.

Potential Tuner
    Newb from west MI. I have had a few ls swap cars that I built and ls1 sandrail I built. Always had tunes by someone else and feel I need to do it myself. Current build and first tune is ls1 with t76 turbo. A little overwhelmed right now, but I will figure it out!

Advanced Tuner
    sorry guys,
    ive been here over 3 years now, more of a lurker until recently. probably should have introduced myself years ago. I got on here to try and diagnosis (ask some general questions) about my STS-V back in 2013. well I have since upgraded to a CTS-V and over the last few months have started tuning my car myself. I was pretty unhappy with the professional tune (alot of KR) I got and figured I had my own best interest in mind so I should figure this stuff out and tune it myself...and gosh what a lot of info I have learned in the last few months in dedicating time to reading and trying. I feel I have made the tune much better then what it is but have of course as everyone says, just scratched the surface...so much more to learn.

I am very much enjoying making my car run better and I have so many unanswered questions???

starting with this question here and now, how many posts do I need to have to get folks to answer questions or take me seriously? LOL, kidding...but I do find it that it is harder to get responses here then other forums, but the downside to the other forums are that most people are not as knowledgeable about tuning as here...but of course that is the whole point of this place.

my goals are to get my car right...learn as much as possible, and hopefully help others get theirs right once I have more knowledge, and I really like to share the wealth.
    2010 CTS-V A6, Airaid CAI, 2.4 pulley, ported ls7 throttle body, ID850s, ARH 1-7/8" headers and X pipe, TR7IX plugs, MSD wires, Elite catch can, ZL1 lid and Track Attack HX