Page 59 of 115 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2295

Thread: Introduce yourselves here..

Tuner
    Hello, my name is Joe. Currently stationed in San Diego .
    I am a structural mechanic for helicopters in the USN. I own a 2011 blown sierra 1500. Came from the diesel world and have been tuning with Efi live for about 7 years and hp tuners for 2 years. still learning.

Potential Tuner
    Hi My name is Duke. I am from Paris (FRANCE).
    I use to tune european motors and decided to deal with US cars now. Feel free to ask if you need some infos about european cars!

Potential Tuner
    Hello, My name is Jason. I was a tech for 20 yrs. Have a different career now. I joined HPTuners because I put a 6L80E into my 2007 Trailblazer SS. I am excited to learn more about tuning.

Tuner in Training
    Hello, I am Darrin and am a blank slate when it comes to computer tuning. Spent many years fine tuning stuff with screw divers and wrench's but cant do that on many thing anymore. Started researching tuning several years ago when I considered doing a 411 conversion on our 97 Silverado tow vehicle, but ended up replacing it with a 2005 with the 5.3 HO L33. We are from the base of the Blue Ridges in NC

Hi boy and girls
    Name is John i have been playing with car a long time. But always mechanical time to go digital. Have a 2008 jeep Wrangler that will be getting force-fed. I will be asking some tough questions lol.
    2008 jeep Wrangler 3.8
    1995 trans Am ls1
    2011 volt

Potential Tuner
    Hello my name is Luis Ramos i have been in the car sine most of my life. Im from Puerto Rico and i had many F bodies in the past but the programing of my cars was done by my friend. Now i just moved to Las Vegas and i just bought a 02 Z and now I'm the need to learn my own stuff.So I'm new to the tuning sine.

Potential Tuner
    Hello my name is Gaston I have had had 3rd and fourth Gen camaros. I own a 2010 SS camaro and recently bought hp tuners pro and disabled DOD. I am searching forums learning the tables(slowly) and trying to learn the next steps. Car had headers, hi-Flo cats and MagnaFlow mufflers when I bought it. I am trying to learn how to get the tune right for the current mods without detonating any cylinders. Is there a good basic tuning site/info anybody would suggest for begginers? Or steps for current mods?

Potential Tuner
    I'm Thomas, from Columbus, OH. I've used SCT in the past on older Ford stuff but now that I've switched to GM I was advised to look into HPT.

Potential Tuner
    Hello:
    My name is John, I am a 59 y/o semi retired orthopedic surgeon. Been working on cars since I was 16 years old, first car 1968 Camaro. I have quite a bit of mechanical knowledge and hands on skill, but "old school", this EFI and VCM (PCM) stuff makes my head hurt. Just got a 2005 Chevy SSR with LS2 and 6 speed Tremec. I have restored 1st and 2nd generation Corvettes, build several streetrods. Just purchased a HP tuner mainly to reset my fan temperature settings and remove the speed limiter on the truck, but increase performance would be nice too. SO expect some real stupid questions from the "newbie".

Tuner in Training
    Hello, My name is Justin. I just finished putting an LQ4 with LS3 heads and an LS7 cam in a 63 Nova. I am ready to start tunning the engine so I will start absorbing what you guys have to say.

Tuner in Training
    Clark here...known as PaVaSteeler on other forums
    Looking to learn about tuning. I own a 2015 Challenger Scat Pack; I hope to start performance work on it in the next year or so, and I figured before I spend money on mods to increase its performance, I ought to at least get the maximum performance out of it in its current OEM configuration.

I'm hesitant about this tuning stuff however; I have had a habit in the past of digging into computer code and killing my computers, but.....

Tuner in Training
    hi my name is Eric I run a little race team called Teamhellcat and I'm here to learn hpt everything and make a few new friends .........

Potential Tuner
    My Name Is Brad,
    From York, PA I don't know anything about this, other than where to plug it in. Hence why I am here to listen and learn. I am a better wrench turner, metal beater, welder than I am a tuner but hey im trying to learn.
    Thanks

Potential Tuner
    hi, names Marc and I am putting a LS1 in my 79 malibu. did a 5.3 swap before and had to pay someone hundreds to have them spend 10min adjusting fuel and thought to myself why am I paying someone else to do this. I,m here to learn and help out anyone that needs it.

Potential Tuner
    Hi everyone I'm Steve from S.C. newbie to tuning and have questions! Lol doesn't all newbies? But I promise to use the search engine first. little about me I've works on cars almost my whole life as hobby (Old school). I'm an electronic engineer with 30 odd years of experience in Telecommunication/RF/microwave/fiber optic. Funny I feel a little over my head with this tuning. I've just purchase the VCM suite pro because Im at the end of an Ls swap build and ready to start it up this is where my problem lies. Been searching but haven't got an answer as of yet. without getting into the build and don't really know where to post my question. I would like to know if you do a segment swap with the same Os say engine/trans does it change the pin out of the PCM? Im going to need some help with this swap if anyone is up for it just shoot me a PM. willing to compensate you for the time (Ed ??) anyway Thanks everyone.

Potential Tuner
    Hi my name is zac, i got a 2009 pontiac g5 with a 2.2l that i put a turbo on, looking for some guidance on tuning it. i got full 2.5in charge piping and full injen cold air, front mount, catless exhaust, and a manual boost controller. if anyone got anything to help me it would greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone my name is Daniel Hubbard and I have a 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt 2.0 SS/SC. Bought hptuners so I could start learning how to tune and get the most out of my car. I apologize now for all the Noob questions I will have.

Potential Tuner
    Hi all my name is Gabe. Just introducing myself. I already know this is a great forum. I've been reading all kinds of getting started threads for the past few weeks and I've seen how generous and helpful senior members have been helping the new folks along. I received my HPT Pro a couple of weeks ago and already tweaked some of my torque management, disabled rear 02s, and added just a bit of timing. Then just the other day my wideband (PLX SM-AFR w/DM-6) came in and I've been working on getting that set up today. I'm sure as I dig into more of this I'll have lots of questions.

Oh yeah. I have a 2009 Avalanche with a 5.3 with a cam and long tubes (no cats). I decided I wanted to learn to tune so I can tweak my truck and future projects.

Hello all!

My name is Cody Garretson and I'm addicted to cars. LOL

I own and tune a car named Your Mom from Street Outlaws. My girl owns a 01 SS Camaro with a single 76mm Precision turbo on a 5.7 and makes 775rwhp and she just bought a 2014 CTS-V that is on it's way to making 1000rwhp as a daily.

I'm new to HPTuners and purchased it to tune the V during it's journey and fine tune the Camaro too. I have installed and setup Holley Dominator and XFI EFI systems, so I'm not totally dumb on fuel and spark tables. I am new to messing with the factory ECM stuff, so this will be fun. I'll probably ask some stupid questions along the way, but rest assured I did attempt to search first and just couldn't find the answers I needed.

Potential Tuner
    Hi All,

My Name is Ryan and I've recently purchased HP tuners to tune cars myself
    I live in Western NSW (Australia) and am the proud owner of a Holden 2012 VE SS 6.0l
    I am very very new to all this, I do have a basic understanding of cars, but I am way better on the computer side of things.

I'll be definitely asking all the basic questions and how too's, but am keen to learn as this really interests me
    Thanks in advance for your help, and I look forward to being part of the forum