Thread: AEM Wideband questions

Tuner

AEM Wideband questions

I have my wideband hookedup and its reading on the gauges screen in HPT. But I can't seem to add it to the charts visual. Also my gauge is not matching up with HPT. And last problem, my AFR% Error isn't registering and can't seem to figure out how to make it work.

OK:

When adding the WB to the chart, histo, gauges, etc. The WB will be in the PID list under AUX Input List, Wide Band O2.

If the gauge is not matching HPT (which is common with all WB's) you need to create a custom EIO input PID. In the table right click on the EIO input it's hooked up to, click Insert, User Defined, Configure User Defined. Give it a name and abbreviation, define it as an air fuel ratio sensor with units of afr and for the equation use Volts/.5+10. Then move the 10 number up or down until HPT matches the gauge. The best way to do this is to let the sensor cool off a bit and turn they key and the gauge should start out at 14.7 and slowly go to off the scale lean.

For AFR Error to work you need to be logging either commanded AFR high or low res.
    Bill Winters

Former owner/builder/tuner of the FarmVette
    Out of the LSx tuning game

Tuner
    thanks i'll try that out.
    2010 Camaro SS LS3 - Heads, Cam, Whipple 11psi 756whp 663wtq 93 and meth