Thread: Wideband (LC-1) issues!

Advanced Tuner

Wideband (LC-1) issues!

I have a LC-1 WB and I recalibrated it yesterday as per Soud Engineer's instructions. I had the WB for awhile now and it seems that it never worked correctly. What I am seeing is during cruise I am commanding 14.7 AFR, but the WB is reading 16 - 17 AFR. My LTFT's are -2 when the WB is reading this. I do have some lean spots in my LTFT, but not more than 5%. I am trying to figure out if my WB is bad. I replaced the sensor when I finally got the WB to work (wiring problem).

I went WOT yesterday and on the scan I am getting 13* of timing, LTFT is 2% lean, MAP = 148 kPa, 0 KR, Commanding 11.5:1, WB reading 11.30:1. Attached is the scan and configuration files.

I would like to get this working properly.

Thanks in advance.
    Mitchell

'04 Supercharged MC SS

MOD LIST
    Custom PCM, Ram Air Hood w/ Air box, Intense MPS w/3.6", R/T DP with Ubend delete & HF CAT, LC-1 WB, GMPP Cat Back, Jacobs wires, 180 T-stat, & an Optima Red Top

Advanced Tuner
    Maybe a problem with voltage offsets? Have you checked to see if you have any
    2017 Silverado LTZ

Advanced Tuner
    I calibrated the WB with voltage offsets, but I scanned for Raw Voltage last night and I'm seeing 1.323 - 1.328 V with AFR reading 16.XX. It might be a grounding issue. I am goning to go through it all again soon.
    Mitchell

'04 Supercharged MC SS

MOD LIST
    Custom PCM, Ram Air Hood w/ Air box, Intense MPS w/3.6", R/T DP with Ubend delete & HF CAT, LC-1 WB, GMPP Cat Back, Jacobs wires, 180 T-stat, & an Optima Red Top

I want to get one of these WB units, but I cant decide which is easier to install and use