Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1139

Thread: Dodge Progress

Advanced Tuner
    I was able to scan an 02 Dakota RT, 07 town and country and 04 Durango 5.7. The data rate for the Dakota and T&C were very slow and lacking but it's there.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ProTools4 View Post
    I have been dataloggoing various mopars in HPT
    HPT takes a lot less time to get online,
    than the single VIN interface driven dataloggers

attached are some HPT scanner templates that are basic I made
    Were you able to see KR with any of the mopars?

Senior Tuner
    I see he has KR added in at least 1 config, whether it logged or not is another story.

Advanced Tuner
    I didn't dig too deep myself but I'm pretty sure it's not available.
    2018 Camaro SS, Maggie 2650, 103 TB, Big Gulp, E85

Senior Tuner
    I did read a post by Chris that he has been adding them to some OS

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty05 View Post
    Were you able to see KR with any of the mopars?
    Here are some of the Configs I use and yes, KR does work on the 06 SRT-8 that the street and dyno log configs came from. The "SAE only" configs you need to create a user defined PID for Pressure Ratio to use the histograms, but they work on up to 2010's, cars and trucks.

You just have to be careful when using these with custom tuning software as some of the OS's use different axis scaling for RPM and MAP/Pressure Ratio. That is why I have a seperate 05 config because I know they do for sure.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Jaime

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ElecTech View Post
    Here are some of the Configs I use and yes, KR does work on the 06 SRT-8 that the street and dyno log configs came from. The "SAE only" configs you need to create a user defined PID for Pressure Ratio to use the histograms, but they work on up to 2010's, cars and trucks.

You just have to be careful when using these with custom tuning software as some of the OS's use different axis scaling for RPM and MAP/Pressure Ratio. That is why I have a seperate 05 config because I know they do for sure.
    Nice!
    I'll have to try these on my '05 5.7 this weekend and see what happens.

Tuner
    ElecTech, thanks so much for your configs! The magnum one worked to view my KR. I have zero across the board unless you count the one time I wheel hopped in 4wd for an instant...oops...

I'm wondering if the ST KR is a good solid figure to look at on Dodge's to add timing. Since I'm seeing zero I'd like to add one or two across the board and scan again. I also noted that with my cable TB I'm only seeing 79% at WOT. I might have to look further into this...

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    2004-2006 NGC3 applications then more than likely NGC4 though its still a bit up in the air since NGC3 isn't even out yet.
    Does any of that include 06-10 SRT8 Jeeps? Can I assist in any way be reading one?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    To date we haven't entered any Jeep vin information into our source code.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

quarterly post in hopes for Dodge
    NotoriouSS TAD
    DATLS7N 73' Datsun 620 LS7/HNC/TR6060/4.10/T2/2450lbs/603RWHP
    J5 - 96' Impala SS - 4700lb autocross machine
    Langston - 96' Caprice 9C1 Beater
    Rosie - 67' El Co - race truck w/ plates
    Wall-E - 21' Tesla Model 3P

Tuner in Training
    Double post. Sorry
    Last edited by BlueBetaFish11; 05-02-2013 at 03:16 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    To date we haven't entered any Jeep vin information into our source code.
    Is there anything I can do to assist? I have access to a 2008 and can gain access to an 07 and 09 as well. I would kill to get proper tuning for it... it has more than a few bolt ons to say the least and current tuning support is horrific.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBetaFish11 View Post
    Is there anything I can do to assist? I have access to a 2008 and can gain access to an 07 and 09 as well. I would kill to get proper tuning for it... it has more than a few bolt ons to say the least and current tuning support is horrific.
    Any experience with C#? http://www.hptuners.com/employment/
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Did some data logging on my 06 jeep commander with a 394" 6.1 stroker. No luck with any kr, have setup a couple histograms for fuel trims and timing as well as commanded afr. Would love to be able to scan kr and oil pressure. Even my diablo sport only shops the oil pressure sensor in v, wouldn't want to guess how a 0-5v sensor is scaled. Going on my buddies dyno to be redone with cmr again. Will be great to compensate for the little stuff.

Why can CMR tune the Dodge and HP can't?? Hell, EFI is tuning the Cummins now...
    2023 Ford Edge ST

2020 Ford F150 King Ranch 5.0

Well, if you have spent the money on tuning software like I have (SCT Advantage III) and don't have the ability to adjust transmission or torque converter settings, you will understand. I promise you, if you try any other software for Dodge, it works,,,,,mostly, but is quirky. My guess is that HPT will not release an unstable, quirky tuning solution. I know that even though I have over $700 invested in tuning software and a separate logging software (yup, thats how it works with a Dodge) HP will be the way to go.

yeah i know why they haven't released it. needs to be RIGHT. I have a BIG turbo SRT setup now and I DO NOT want to spend the money on CMR E85 tuning and then HPT comes out with the Dodge software. It sucks riding around on low boost.....
    2023 Ford Edge ST

2020 Ford F150 King Ranch 5.0

Potential Tuner
    I'm going to try to log my truck this weekend and see what I can read. Hoping to get some HP tuner action going soon!

Nice to see ya on here, Dusty.
    2004 Ram, Hemi swapped w/ 4.7 PCM and MP TB.
    STS Turbo w/ FMIC

I wanted to be the one who made the 1000th post on this thread. Looks like I made it. I sincerely hope I don't have an opportunity to make the number 2000 before this software is available.
    Best regards,
    Bill
    Silver 2003 C5 roadster, M6, Euro red/amber tails, Z06 Ti mufflers, Z06 2 cat H-pipe, Z06 airbox, and HPTuners s/w - available to any Corvette or other GM vehicle in Calgary, and also for Ford and Dodge products, including Cummins