Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodge Progress

i'm just like superwagon

i bought hptuner to tune dodge and till now i can't brake it's system ton enpower its performance

i'm still waiting

I haven't been on in a while. I figured I would check back as I am tuning a Denali this morning and it led me to the forum. This is sad, all this time with nothing. I have been tuning Dodges now for years with other software. I can do all the way up to 2013 stuff. I am glad I spent the money to buy the other software. About 200 dodges under my belt and I have to say they are easier than Ford or Chevy. Sucks that people are still waiting. I would tune my dodges with HPT if it was an option. Oh well

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTBSS View Post
    I haven't been on in a while. I figured I would check back as I am tuning a Denali this morning and it led me to the forum. This is sad, all this time with nothing. I have been tuning Dodges now for years with other software. I can do all the way up to 2013 stuff. I am glad I spent the money to buy the other software. About 200 dodges under my belt and I have to say they are easier than Ford or Chevy. Sucks that people are still waiting. I would tune my dodges with HPT if it was an option. Oh well
    What do you use for transmission tuning?

Quote Originally Posted by |V3nom| View Post
    id like to see more of that viper!
    V3nom. We got it dialed in. We hit some great numbers.

912 RWHP Stock Viper V10 Engine
    Race Gas, Conservative timing, got permission from the owner and "gave it the beans" on a couple of runs. 15psi at 5800 rpms.

Below the Graph is Before and After he met us. Bone Stock VS Custom rear mounted Twin Turbos.

Here is the Video of the run.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=3&theater

But as far as tuning... After "many many" hours working on that Crappy SCT software. (if there is anyone from SCT thats reading this i'm sorry, Ur Software and interface is years behind HPtuners, and frankly is hard to work with !!) A lot of it was a guessing game really..

But alas your software was pretty much the only option available for this 2000 Viper.

Bill@HP ... Theres a market out there. "If you build it they will come!"

Advanced Tuner
    I parted my Hemi truck out after smoking 5 different 545RFE transmissions. Put a stock 4.7 back into it and sold it.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast4.7 View Post
    I parted my Hemi truck out after smoking 5 different 545RFE transmissions. Put a stock 4.7 back into it and sold it.
    Did you have a cooler on it? LOL

Just wondering because I'm on my original trans with my hemi swapped Dakota.

Trans is still stock,I do have a edge 3k stall in it.I should probably put a shift kit in one day...
    The truck weighs in at 4900 so that helps a little on trans life compared to the rams.
    I've done everything from field racing,racing up ski resort snow hills, 4wd launches at the track, burnout competitions, and hauling vehicles heavier than my own.
    My only complaint is that it WOT downshifts really stupid/confused with my 4.56 gears in.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTBSS View Post
    What are you using?
    Hers -07 Jeep - SRT-8, Stock for now!
    His -05 GMC - Duramax, CCSB,4x4,LLY
    His -99 GMC - RCSB, 6.0, T-72 front mount, A/W intercooler, 4L80E, and bolt-ons

Quote Originally Posted by 06MAX View Post
    What are you using?
    My guess would be Diablo.

I am using SCT Advantage III, its really good except you need to get data logging software elsewhere. Oh, and if you have an '04 Hemi ram (as of last weekend) no joy with HPT. Also, I will save you some heartache if you have an '04 hemi ram, don't use Innovate motorsports LM-2 and expect logworks to work on your truck! I have since ordered Auto Enginuity's scan tool, it arrives Monday and we will hope for the best.

2.24!

HPT bring it!

!!! Dodge !!!
    NotoriouSS TAD
    DATLS7N 73' Datsun 620 LS7/HNC/TR6060/4.10/T2/2450lbs/603RWHP
    J5 - 96' Impala SS - 4700lb autocross machine
    Langston - 96' Caprice 9C1 Beater
    Rosie - 67' El Co - race truck w/ plates
    Wall-E - 21' Tesla Model 3P

Advanced Tuner

no support for 2013 dodge ram

i logged into my customer center this am to see 2.24 was released!!i threw my clothes all on went out to my brand new 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie truck plugged it in "NOTHING" WTF,disappointed to say the least.
    2000 Firebird,2002 O.S.,LQ4 370,Borg Warner S475,truck mani.,Eagle crank,Callies Compstar Rods,Wiseco-11 4.030 pistons 9.4:1 comp.,LS3CNC heads,LS3 intake,NW92mm throttle body,ID1000 injectors,BTR trunion upgrade,LJMS STG3 cam,LS7 Lifters,ARP Studs-bolts,Frozen Boost A to W intercooler,JGS 60MM BOV,2 40mmJGS Wastegates,4L80E trans wth segment swap,CircleD 3400 single disk,MOSER 12 3.31gears ,BMR K-Mem.,2 Walboro 450 pumps,Returnstyle fuelsystem MAGNAFUEL regulator.
    LS1Tech sig KRAZY K 2000 TA

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Throttle View Post
    i logged into my customer center this am to see 2.24 was released!!i threw my clothes all on went out to my brand new 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie truck plugged it in "NOTHING" WTF,disappointed to say the least.
    Yeah I don't see us tackling 2013 Dodge's for a while so you'll likely be disappointed for a while if you are holding out for 2013 Dodge support.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner

was just hoping!

Not holding out at all ,probably be the only dodge i would tackle but was still looking foward to tackling something new is all.i did notice the fuel trims are way off in this new truck though.
    2000 Firebird,2002 O.S.,LQ4 370,Borg Warner S475,truck mani.,Eagle crank,Callies Compstar Rods,Wiseco-11 4.030 pistons 9.4:1 comp.,LS3CNC heads,LS3 intake,NW92mm throttle body,ID1000 injectors,BTR trunion upgrade,LJMS STG3 cam,LS7 Lifters,ARP Studs-bolts,Frozen Boost A to W intercooler,JGS 60MM BOV,2 40mmJGS Wastegates,4L80E trans wth segment swap,CircleD 3400 single disk,MOSER 12 3.31gears ,BMR K-Mem.,2 Walboro 450 pumps,Returnstyle fuelsystem MAGNAFUEL regulator.
    LS1Tech sig KRAZY K 2000 TA

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Yeah I don't see us tackling 2013 Dodge's for a while so you'll likely be disappointed for a while if you are holding out for 2013 Dodge support.
    Bill, what years are you supporting?
    Thanks

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    2004-2006 NGC3 applications then more than likely NGC4 though its still a bit up in the air since NGC3 isn't even out yet.

now that the beta 2.24 is out. Does it mean we can start tuning dodge

Ngc3 that means srt4's? Let me know if you need files from stock pcm's or any of the mopar stage pcm's.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    While SRT4's use an NGC3 its code is at least slightly different then the NA NGC3's we've been working on so at this time no ETA on them.

Last night for the first time I was able to log a caliber SRT data. Able to see basic parameters.

I have been dataloggoing various mopars in HPT
    HPT takes a lot less time to get online,
    than the single VIN interface driven dataloggers

attached are some HPT scanner templates that are basic I made
    Attached Files Attached Files
    NotoriouSS TAD
    DATLS7N 73' Datsun 620 LS7/HNC/TR6060/4.10/T2/2450lbs/603RWHP
    J5 - 96' Impala SS - 4700lb autocross machine
    Langston - 96' Caprice 9C1 Beater
    Rosie - 67' El Co - race truck w/ plates
    Wall-E - 21' Tesla Model 3P