Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodge Progress

Quote Originally Posted by zippy performance View Post
    Diablosport even does V6 Jeeps, SRT4's, etc.
    can you confirm this? i emailed someone, either sct or diablosport but cant remember which, and they could only tune a handful of 2004 jeep liberty 3.7s. a handful of one year model, doesnt sound like a practical tuning solution to me.

if you know something that no one else does then please share.
    2008 Sky RL

Will VCM Scanner work on a 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 ?

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Doubtful, but you can always try.

Quote Originally Posted by |V3nom| View Post
    can you confirm this? i emailed someone, either sct or diablosport but cant remember which, and they could only tune a handful of 2004 jeep liberty 3.7s. a handful of one year model, doesnt sound like a practical tuning solution to me.

if you know something that no one else does then please share.
    They list 05'-10' Wranglers with 4.0L and 3.8L which I have tuned. The Wrangler of course likely recieved attention first since they are almost never left stock are in general are a much bigger demand than Liberty vehicles. The problem isn't a lack of a tuning solution in some cases as is my point, it's just buying a vehicle which there is no software for and planning to modify. If modifying a vehicle is a plan when you buy the vehicle, try to buy one that you will have access to such necessary mods (such as tuning). In the case of the Liberty there aren't as many options in general let alone for the V6. The diesels seem to get more love than those V6's. If for some reason the next generation of GM trucks were un-tunable (such as the 2011 up Hemi's are battling) I'd know ahead of time to not be in line to buy one.
    Last edited by zippy performance; 06-21-2012 at 01:00 AM.

I used the new Beta to datalog my 2010 SRT8 Jeep a few days ago and was pleasantly surprised by how well it works. Can't wait to have editing capability.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Brooks View Post
    I used the new Beta to datalog my 2010 SRT8 Jeep a few days ago and was pleasantly surprised by how well it works. Can't wait to have editing capability.
    Most of the NGC3 Hemi OS's have enhanced PID's available now, as well.
    Jaime

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ElecTech View Post
    Most of the NGC3 Hemi OS's have enhanced PID's available now, as well.
    As in kr scanning??

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty05 View Post
    As in kr scanning??
    Yes
    Jaime

Jaime

how could you get KR with your SRT8?

please help cause i couldn't

Tuner
    Yes please share the pid, I'd love to have that function if anything.

Senior Tuner
    You'll need a fairly recent Beta version and it may only work on the 05 and 06 Hemi cars. When you connect the scanner, it should poll for the enhanced PIDs. Then, just add them to the table for logging.
    Jaime

Tuner
    Oh, they're already in there. I'll try it when my truck is back on the road.

They list 05'-10' Wranglers with 4.0L and 3.8L which I have tuned. The Wrangler of course likely recieved attention first since they are almost never left stock are in general are a much bigger demand than Liberty vehicles. The problem isn't a lack of a tuning solution in some cases as is my point, it's just buying a vehicle which there is no software for and planning to modify. If modifying a vehicle is a plan when you buy the vehicle, try to buy one that you will have access to such necessary mods (such as tuning). In the case of the Liberty there aren't as many options in general let alone for the V6. The diesels seem to get more love than those V6's. If for some reason the next generation of GM trucks were un-tunable (such as the 2011 up Hemi's are battling) I'd know ahead of time to not be in line to buy one.
    yeah i was just talking about the liberty. the wrangler is much more popular and im sure i could find a tuning solution for it no problem.

i didnt get the jeep to tune it, got it cause it was dirt cheap lol. yeah if i wanted something to tune id go gm for sure, they get love first.
    2008 Sky RL

Tuner
    Any chance on tuning 2010 Chrysler Town and Country with 4.0? The same motor in other vehicles can be tuned with other devices but not town and country.
    2006 Ford F250 CCSB 6.0 Powerstroke
    SCT Tuned by Vivian @ QuickTricksAutomotive

Quote Originally Posted by |V3nom| View Post
    yeah i was just talking about the liberty. the wrangler is much more popular and im sure i could find a tuning solution for it no problem.

i didnt get the jeep to tune it, got it cause it was dirt cheap lol. yeah if i wanted something to tune id go gm for sure, they get love first.
    I will say in all fairness I wish that every vehicle made had tuning software available for it. I love my job and making stuff faster/better through software is great fun.

Advanced Tuner
    I will say in all fairness I wish that every vehicle made had tuning software available for it. I love my job and making stuff faster/better through software is great fun.
    Exactly...Even if it is the family mini van

weeky check on dodge progress..

currently have to use the competetors product
    NotoriouSS TAD
    DATLS7N 73' Datsun 620 LS7/HNC/TR6060/4.10/T2/2450lbs/603RWHP
    J5 - 96' Impala SS - 4700lb autocross machine
    Langston - 96' Caprice 9C1 Beater
    Rosie - 67' El Co - race truck w/ plates
    Wall-E - 21' Tesla Model 3P

Tuner
    Besides my wife's 2010 chrysler town and country 4.0, I also have a friend with a 2011 dodge ram Hemi that he would like tuned.
    2006 Ford F250 CCSB 6.0 Powerstroke
    SCT Tuned by Vivian @ QuickTricksAutomotive

Tuner
    I too am still hopeful in that I'd like to be able to keep my 300C. No sense keeping it around if I can't tune it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    I too am still hopeful in that I'd like to be able to keep my 300C. No sense keeping it around if I can't tune it.
    I don't expect HPT is going to support vehicles that the other software companies aren't supporting. I'm assuming you have an 11' or newer that can't be tuned?