Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodge Progress

Tuner
    Actually its been 3 years not 4, but point definitely made!

Quote Originally Posted by Overkill View Post
    Actually its been 3 years not 4, but point definitely made!
    Doh! lol

Tuner
    I bought a Superchips Flashpaq for my Magnum to tide me over. I feel like such a fraud! lol

will there be any suppourt for the viper v10 in the srt ram etc?
    SRT 10 without any mods. But still hella fun too drive.
    93 fox coupe with a 427 in the works.

The more I read this the more amused I am of guys who modify their vehicles with no ability to tune them. If you have a Mopar that isn't tuned you can't blame HPT. There is software for 96' up Mopar's in other brands which we own at work and I've used them many times. I'm a die hard HPT fan, but if they don't have it, they don't have it.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy performance View Post
    The more I read this the more amused I am of guys who modify their vehicles with no ability to tune them. If you have a Mopar that isn't tuned you can't blame HPT. There is software for 96' up Mopar's in other brands which we own at work and I've used them many times. I'm a die hard HPT fan, but if they don't have it, they don't have it.
    You can if its promised "to be done soon" for 3 years or so. I wouldn't have bothered with the Hemi Dakota project 3 years ago if soon meant 3-4 years. Oh well, even with the rough sct tune I'm still stompin on GM trucks
    2015 Ram 1500 Hemi HP Tuned
    2003 Mercedes E55 AMG Hoping to be supported

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy performance View Post
    Give me one company that has both transmission and engine parameters mapped out in full and affordible (under $800 for a single vin license) and I will send you a $100.00 finders fee for your trouble.

I have SCT Pro Racer and the Dodge support absolutely SUCKS!!! Same thing goes with Diablo, if you are lucky enough not to reprogram your ABS to non-operational you will be suprised by the $2400 price tag that barely scratches half of the engine and transmission tables. You cannot even control a wide open throttle 3-4 or 4-5 upshift with the CMR program for the 2006 Ram transmissions. The engine support is also very lacking, not even able to adjust the proportional or derivative gains and o2 sensor target voltages to eliminate the part-throttle surging you get from long tube headers and a cam. Open loop runs beautifully in my truck on the fuel tables, put it in closed loop and runs like crap because the parameters that need to be adjusted are not defined and SCT no longer supports their Dodge software.

I am not mad a HPtuners for not having suppourt right now. Its just my favorite of all the suites out there and the easiest to use. I love sports cars and trucks and owned everything from fox body mustangs to vetts and now the my first dodge the Srt 10. If i could use one program with all vehicles that would be awesome. lol seems like every time I buy a new vehicle I have to buy new tuning software.
    SRT 10 without any mods. But still hella fun too drive.
    93 fox coupe with a 427 in the works.

Potential Tuner
    Just picked up a super clean 98 Grand Cherokee 5.9 - already has every bolt on upgrade (including NOVAK adapters shorty headers) ...once this tune comes out I will be soooo excited

......to sell it LOL
    Last edited by Benz0; 09-13-2011 at 03:14 PM.

Tuner
    thats awsome

Tuner in Training
    Any chance that if I go ahead and buy the VCM Scanner for a dodge vehicle that I would get some kind of discount when I purchase the Dodge tuning software. I've been waiting to buy the dodge vcm suite (already have the gm suite) but I really need the ability to scan now but would be really pissed if I bought the scanner for $350 then had to pay $500 for the suite later.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeB View Post
    Any chance that if I go ahead and buy the VCM Scanner for a dodge vehicle that I would get some kind of discount when I purchase the Dodge tuning software. I've been waiting to buy the dodge vcm suite (already have the gm suite) but I really need the ability to scan now but would be really pissed if I bought the scanner for $350 then had to pay $500 for the suite later.
    There is no separate software, the newest beta software would allow you to scan many dodge applications.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by jakebdb56 View Post
    All I want for Christmas is Dodge Support
    I shall quote myself from last year...
    '20 AT4
    '01 Suburban 2500 Dad Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by duster360 View Post
    Damn,,I missed the 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY of HP Dodge "Progress".

I'll definately be planning something for the big 4 year.
    Haha, that is funny stuff. I have been tuning dodges for more than 2 years now. It is a shame hptuners never has come to the table with dodge support. You might as well stop all development and work only on the 2011+ rolling encryption issue. With the current development cycle you might actually beat someone to the party

There is no separate software, the newest beta software would allow you to scan many dodge applications.
    yes you're right but still not that good scanner. we can't even know KR from its scanning

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy lover View Post
    yes you're right but still not that good scanner. we can't even know KR from its scanning
    Once all of the scanner defs are done you should be. MPIDS are pretty time consuming to do and they get done as the binaries come in so we can map the individual addresses in most cases. I know Chris did a bunch of these for a bunch of dodge operating systems about a year ago.

Potential Tuner
    Im sure you guys are working hard behind closed doors, but I can't wait until this is released so I can tune my SRT4!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylanderson View Post
    Im sure you guys are working hard behind closed doors, but I can't wait until this is released so I can tune my SRT4!
    YOu and me both, everytime I see an SRT4 in a parking lot, etc. I can't help but put on a frowny face

I love to talk about our product to anyone that'll listen...it'll be nice to be able to say something other than "soon"

Advanced Tuner
    Used the latest beta the other day to scan an 07 Wrangler