Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodge Progress

Quote Originally Posted by laser_racer View Post
    I downloaded my beta again after submiting and now I get a Unable to open file. File failed validation check. Do I need to pull the file again?

that is the checksum error , follow the link above and send it to Bill @support so they can take a look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by dsmlights View Post
    that is the checksum error , follow the link above and send it to Bill @support so they can take a look at it.

Done I should have read that thank you much.

Tuner in Training
    Well I've had my HP Tuners for years now. I've tuned my Camaro SS, my Supercharged Silverado, my Trailblazer SS. Now I've got a 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T since January and I'm just sitting here checking your website day after day hoping and praying that this whole Dodge tuning thing will start soon. Starting to get depressed thinking that this will never happen. Oh well, still wishing.

any idea of an ETA?! got a lot of cammed hemis coming to the garage and there's no way to tune for them without the use of CMR. There's one CMR garage here that hardly uses but because they have CMR, they are "known" for Hemis.

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Yeah Chris started working on the defs early last week(about 60 of them we've received thus far) so shouldn't be much longer.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Trailblazin' View Post
    any idea of an ETA?! got a lot of cammed hemis coming to the garage and there's no way to tune for them without the use of CMR. There's one CMR garage here that hardly uses but because they have CMR, they are "known" for Hemis.
    Email me if you need Dodge help. Doesn't matter if it is stock car or twin turbo 426 I can do it. No worries

Tuner
    have had a few dodge's stop out and had to turn away cuz of no support yet. been hearing about this for a while now.
    2010 Camaro SS LS3 - Heads, Cam, Whipple 11psi 756whp 663wtq 93 and meth

Potential Tuner
    What are you looking for? I also have a Challenger R/T 2009.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTBSS View Post
    Email me if you need Dodge help. Doesn't matter if it is stock car or twin turbo 426 I can do it. No worries
    Think you can do any better than 353rwhp and 380rwtq on a 5.7 Challenger R/T? It has pretty much all the bolt ons and that is what I got from an email tune from DCXDepot.
    2009 Dodge Challenger R/T

Advanced Tuner
    Wondering if the 2011 5.7 Hemi will supported. I have a 2011 5.7 Jeep that desperately needs a tune.

Like I posted in the other thread I have a 2004 SRT4 Neon that I pulled a couple weeks ago.
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

Tuner
    I'm building a twin turbo '09 Viper 8.3 for a customer '71 Cuda, and currently have a 300 mile stock take out motor/trans. Short of changing to an aftermarket stand alone and eliminating the VVT, do you see anything within the next few months that HP can do with this swap/build? I have the stock ECU, wiring, etc, and would like to be able to tune this if it'll be possible by the time I get this car built?

updates updates.. winters around the corner

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners View Post
    Guys,

About time for an update

As you know we have been working hard to add support for the NGC3 ECM used in the late 2004, 2005, 2006 etc. Hemi. So far we are able to read & write the ECM, open, validate and save a file. Calibration definition development is moving along. We are also working on basic scanner support.

So far things are looking good with only some minor firmware changes required on the MPVI.

For those trivia buffs out there, this brings the total number of different controllers that VCM Suite supports to 36

Chris...
    This original post will be three years old in another week. It was written on August 20th, 2008. Any idea when this stuff will be able to walk and talk? Got a beta I can try on an SRT?
    Best regards,
    Bill
    Silver 2003 C5 roadster, M6, Euro red/amber tails, Z06 Ti mufflers, Z06 2 cat H-pipe, Z06 airbox, and HPTuners s/w - available to any Corvette or other GM vehicle in Calgary, and also for Ford and Dodge products, including Cummins

Quote Originally Posted by Billf6531 View Post
    This original post will be three years old in another week. It was written on August 20th, 2008. Any idea when this stuff will be able to walk and talk? Got a beta I can try on an SRT?
    Beta is out , email them at support to get access. Currently we can only read and do logs . Hopefully soon they will be able to release the Beta write.

we are all patiently waiting I myself have like 30 customers on hold.

sorry guys, seems like everytime we get close there is another roadblock The last round of testing has uncovered a firmware bug that needs to be resolved before we can proceed further, progress is being made and things are happening in the background during the wait.

the good news (if you can call if that), is that during this waiting period i have added capability for full trans tuning on the RAM trucks that use the NGC3 TCM. I am also partway thru implementing all the VCM Controls that are possible via the scanner etc.
    I count sheep in hex...

Tuner
    sorry guys, seems like everytime we get close there is another roadblock The last round of testing has uncovered a firmware bug that needs to be resolved before we can proceed further, progress is being made and things are happening in the background during the wait.

the good news (if you can call if that), is that during this waiting period i have added capability for full trans tuning on the RAM trucks that use the NGC3 TCM. I am also partway thru implementing all the VCM Controls that are possible via the scanner etc.
    That is some good news. Forward momentum is always appreciated.

Yeah buddy!

Hey it's almost Christmas 2011, can we get Dodge support and native E38 VE this year? I've been a good boy lmao
    '20 AT4
    '01 Suburban 2500 Dad Wagon

Advanced Tuner

Hell YES, I can hardly wait, I will be buying a full version as soon as the NGC3 stuff happens on the Ram. I will flash out the Superchips garbage and the SCT junk and be able to control practically everything. SCT at the moment can't even change the PE fuel delay without completely bypassing it. Nobody can do much with the 05 and 06 TCM either. I would really like to be able to control the torque converter and the upshift/downshift points for every gear. A wide open throttle shift pattern that went 1st-2nd-2nd prime-3rd would be awesome, with correctly matched line pressure, clutch apply rates, and torque management torque reduction.

It would be very nice to be able to alter the closed loop proportional gains and the like along with o2 constants, etc to get rid of surging in closed loop with long tube headers, increased timing and bigger injectors.

Considering I am already running like this with next to no transmission tuning and very little ability to alter torque management, I cannot wait to be able to get it up running 100%

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fast355#p/u/1/nlDqoeayqBI

Damn,,I missed the 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY of HP Dodge "Progress".

I'll definately be planning something for the big 4 year.
    Last edited by duster360; 08-31-2011 at 01:52 PM.