Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodge Progress

Potential Tuner
    Sounds great... Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by BlackZJ View Post
    Sounds really good!
    What would be a realistic time horizon?
    My last realistic timeline was Feb I'd rather not give one, just know that we are wokring as fast as we can to get this and 2.24 completed.
    I count sheep in hex...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners View Post
    My last realistic timeline was Feb I'd rather not give one, just know that we are wokring as fast as we can to get this and 2.24 completed.
    That is absolutely awesome news. I just about dropped $2500 on another solution two days ago. I will ride it out a little longer. I have dodges up the wazoo I need to tune. My SRT8 included

Advanced Tuner
    sweet can't wait!!
    '04 Tahoe AWD, trickperformance turbo kit, TC78 turbo, 4"magnaflow muffler, Circle D triple disc 3,000, FLT LVL 7 4L60E, L92, 227/235 111lsa.
    Old 5.3=12.33 @110mph
    http://www.streetfire.net/video/turb...mph_741849.htm

Potential Tuner
    Can't wait!!!! I have a cam sitting underneath my couch begging to be installed. Man i wish dodge would just release the damn software/hardware and get this over with.

Potential Tuner
    Also, i know you don't like to give timeframes, so...On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being release, are you a 5, 7, 2?
    Thanks in advance,
    Kevin

BTW, i have a ngc3 2004 ram hemi

id love to tune my dads dodge ram....

Tuner in Training
    Will this support the TCM controller as well as PCM? I have a CMR tune and once you get into the trans for upgrades and replace the torque converter you need to change the TCM calibration as well. I know this first hand. I have a well tuned engine and a poorly tuned trans! It's almost undriveable and there are no solutions at this time.

Todd

Quote Originally Posted by gma View Post
    Also, i know you don't like to give timeframes, so...On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being release, are you a 5, 7, 2?
    Thanks in advance,
    Kevin

BTW, i have a ngc3 2004 ram hemi
    For NGC3 support we are about a 7 or 8. Scanning (including SAE + Enhanced PIDs) should be available for all LX NGC3 vehicles in next beta compile.
    I count sheep in hex...

Quote Originally Posted by forcefedjunkie View Post
    Will this support the TCM controller as well as PCM? I have a CMR tune and once you get into the trans for upgrades and replace the torque converter you need to change the TCM calibration as well. I know this first hand. I have a well tuned engine and a poorly tuned trans! It's almost undriveable and there are no solutions at this time.

Todd
    Yeah the EGS52/53 are not very nice, there is one significant roadblock - ie. the same reason everyone else doesn't support them yet I've put a lot of time into these TCM's and hopefully a way forward will be found.
    I count sheep in hex...

For NGC3 support we are about a 7 or 8. Scanning (including SAE + Enhanced PIDs) should be available for all LX NGC3 vehicles in next beta compile.
    Sounds good. What about JTEC? Still a long way to the first beta?
    '97 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ, 5.2L (Canada Import), 2" Lift
    (CAI, Modded Kegger, Ported TB, 3" Cat-Back, SCT Custom Tune)

'98 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited ZG, 5.9 V8, Stock

'03 Skoda Fabia, 1.4L 16v

'98 Chevrolet Camaro V6, 3.8L, Targa, ZZP GT1 Cam, Dynomax Cat-Back [sold]

Quote Originally Posted by BlackZJ View Post
    Sounds good. What about JTEC? Still a long way to the first beta?
    not too far, we have tested reading the JTEC, the write is not too difficult to implement and a lot of work done already on scanning.

Keith has a Viper which runs the JTEC also so that helps push things along

The biggest potential issue will be anything unexpected happening with the NGC3 stuff after we release beta.
    I count sheep in hex...

not too far, we have tested reading the JTEC, the write is not too difficult to implement and a lot of work done already on scanning.

Keith has a Viper which runs the JTEC also so that helps push things along

The biggest potential issue will be anything unexpected happening with the NGC3 stuff after we release beta.
    OK, thank you for your reply!
    Let's hope for the best.
    '97 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ, 5.2L (Canada Import), 2" Lift
    (CAI, Modded Kegger, Ported TB, 3" Cat-Back, SCT Custom Tune)

'98 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited ZG, 5.9 V8, Stock

'03 Skoda Fabia, 1.4L 16v

'98 Chevrolet Camaro V6, 3.8L, Targa, ZZP GT1 Cam, Dynomax Cat-Back [sold]

Senior Tuner
    Awsome....

Yeah the EGS52/53 are not very nice, there is one significant roadblock - ie. the same reason everyone else doesn't support them yet I've put a lot of time into these TCM's and hopefully a way forward will be found.
    Even awsomer!
    Jaime

Tuner in Training
    Yeah the EGS52/53 are not very nice, there is one significant roadblock - ie. the same reason everyone else doesn't support them yet
    Just curious what that roadblock is. Obviously a big one since many other tuner companies have more or less given up on it.

Will scanning be available before tuning or will they both release together?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Scanning is already available for dodge.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Scanning is already available for dodge.
    I don't see anything for Dodge listed on the "supported vehicle" pages for the VCM Scanner.

Do you mean it will read the generic OBD codes?

Quote Originally Posted by Jebb View Post
    I don't see anything for Dodge listed on the "supported vehicle" pages for the VCM Scanner.

Do you mean it will read the generic OBD codes?
    Probably cause it's only available in the beta.
    Tyler

I saw ElecTechs post and decided to try check what was happening on a customers SRT8.. Banks were out of whack, and some other tuner had told him his rear 02 sensors were the reason.. I assured him it was the front, but he wouldn't listen till I actually give him proof..

I couldn't really increase the timing via the Handheld as it just lost more power... but we're almost half as efficient as we could be compared to the dodges stock MBT timing...

The frame rate on the scanner is actually very quick! Nothing like the Fords lazy frame rate..

Any chance there's gonna be any release for TM between shifts??

I honestly can't wait for this stuff to get happening.. BILLLL plzzz send me a BETA link!!!
    Last edited by Mep_q8; 05-23-2010 at 06:33 PM.

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram

Ill second that, send me a link to the beta. Even if it is just the scanner software. I have a lot of cars to play with.