Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodge Progress

Quote Originally Posted by sssalah View Post
    Hopefully this will go downhill from here and we could see Dodge support in the comming 2.24. Finally a real tuning tool for the hemi.
    Doubt it will show in 2.24.
    From what HPT has told us, they plan to release 2.24 with the new updates, before injecting the Dodge code. There is still months of beta testing to be done before we ever see a 'stable' Dodge release.
    Tyler

i have the camaro build to hold me over for a while but i do look forward to getting the 03 ram a bit more efficient regardless of how long it takes. anything you guys can do to make the dodge tunes go smoother can only make for a better product. do what you need to imo.

I have a club full of hundreds of people that don't know how or don't want to use a predator. I have a nice pretty dyno sitting in the corner of the shop not getting much use. I can beta the crap out this software for you. I have 10 years experience testing game software. Hook a brother up!

Tuner in Training
    Ok this post is getting old 3 years why even mention there is going to realease Just remove the thread and admit HP is very far away from anything and most will no longer have there car just hope some have not bought a system thinking they will be tuning anytime soon what an upsell very good aproach

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by maxchevy View Post
    Ok this post is getting old 3 years why even mention there is going to realease Just remove the thread and admit HP is very far away from anything and most will no longer have there car just hope some have not bought a system thinking they will be tuning anytime soon what an upsell very good aproach
    I hear your frustration, but the software is there, and they have started to test it internally on various vehicles.

Advanced Tuner
    I'm getting pretty anxious as well. I've got several friends with Dodges waiting on me for tunes.

Does EFI Live support mopar?

Quote Originally Posted by maxchevy View Post
    Haha- I am officially on my #4 Dodge Hemi vehicle since I started getting my hopes up to tune the first one....

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    The big to do with dodge is that nobody has a decent scanner for them, we could've released a dodge read editor months ago if scanning wasn't important but in that market it is the weak point so we needed to be able to offer something, we just decided to take it a step further and just add SAE generic scanning as well which requires a firmware update as well as some other things, add in hiring a new software designer and other goings on behind the scenes and time flys by.

-Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Senior Tuner
    Time? Who has that? I think the last time I had some of that was the 90's!
    Jaime

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    The big to do with dodge is that nobody has a decent scanner for them, we could've released a dodge read editor months ago if scanning wasn't important but in that market it is the weak point so we needed to be able to offer something, we just decided to take it a step further and just add SAE generic scanning as well which requires a firmware update as well as some other things, add in hiring a new software designer and other goings on behind the scenes and time flys by.

-Bill
    Trust me, I know how things go on the other end as well- days turn to months VERY fast! Just honestly sucks for those of us waiting for it .

Quote Originally Posted by ElecTech View Post
    Time? Who has that? I think the last time I had some of that was the 90's!
    Heh, you mean it's not the 90's any more? Shit, where did the time go ? I still can't believe it's been 10 friggin years since the big 2000 to do! Willennium, baby lol..

I will buy a new a second hpt package once the dodge stuff comes out. That is if there is anyone let that still needs to be tuned by the time the dodge stuff is actually working and available

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post

-Bill
    Sooooo, how much longer are we talking here for Dodge support?

Tuner
    Any Dodge updates HPT?

Tuner in Training
    They're working it, dude. It takes time to come up with a product when you're building from scratch.

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a beta. I have a test vehicle, I nice dyno, and 15 years of software testing in my background. Pretty please Bill

.......silence........
    ...sounds like: NO!
    '97 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ, 5.2L (Canada Import), 2" Lift
    (CAI, Modded Kegger, Ported TB, 3" Cat-Back, SCT Custom Tune)

'98 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited ZG, 5.9 V8, Stock

'03 Skoda Fabia, 1.4L 16v

'98 Chevrolet Camaro V6, 3.8L, Targa, ZZP GT1 Cam, Dynomax Cat-Back [sold]

I've just completed what is hopefully the 2nd last internal testing of the Dodge support integrated into our existing software, required very large rewrite of existing code (larger than we had originally thought). Once the new bugfixes are compiled into the latest release and licensing is tested we should be good for beta.
    I count sheep in hex...

Sweet!

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram

Tuner
    Cool!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners View Post
    I've just completed what is hopefully the 2nd last internal testing of the Dodge support integrated into our existing software, required very large rewrite of existing code (larger than we had originally thought). Once the new bugfixes are compiled into the latest release and licensing is tested we should be good for beta.
    Sounds really good!
    What would be a realistic time horizon?
    '97 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ, 5.2L (Canada Import), 2" Lift
    (CAI, Modded Kegger, Ported TB, 3" Cat-Back, SCT Custom Tune)

'98 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited ZG, 5.9 V8, Stock

'03 Skoda Fabia, 1.4L 16v

'98 Chevrolet Camaro V6, 3.8L, Targa, ZZP GT1 Cam, Dynomax Cat-Back [sold]