Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodge Progress

good things come to those who wait.

Potential Tuner
    Very simple, it means that if you dont have a gm or ford, just stick around and we'll get to it when we can. That just seems to be the mentality of the aftermarket for mopar upgrades. I'm not bashing any company, I just cant get my head around why this happens when if aftermarket company's just got on it, they could have alot more sales. I for one would buy stuff for tuning my engine, but no one has gotten to the trans side for whatever reason, relatively speaking. There are stand alone controllers for gm and ford, none for mopar, why!? So I look forward to see what hptuners comes up with.....hopefully in the very near future.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Out of the big 3 dodge is the lowest selling. Not to mention we had Ford info but no dodge info(or very little) so for us the choice was obvious. We didn't and couldn't plan for dodge to take as long as it has but it is what it is.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.7 hemi View Post
    Very simple, it means that if you dont have a gm or ford, just stick around and we'll get to it when we can. That just seems to be the mentality of the aftermarket for mopar upgrades. I'm not bashing any company, I just cant get my head around why this happens when if aftermarket company's just got on it, they could have alot more sales. I for one would buy stuff for tuning my engine, but no one has gotten to the trans side for whatever reason, relatively speaking. There are stand alone controllers for gm and ford, none for mopar, why!? So I look forward to see what hptuners comes up with.....hopefully in the very near future.
    Guess you haven't heard of superchips? Trans tuning with user adjustable settings. Might want to check it out. HPT will be much better, but I have used my cortex tuner from superchips for over a year now and am pretty happy with it.

Advanced Tuner
    Plus its way easier to come up with new stuff when you already have the codes and shit figured out from the old stuff.

Besides Dodge sucks!

If you don't like HPTuners time line, then do it yourself or figure out a way to help (they are hiring, I think?). Bitching about it does nobody any good...

Potential Tuner
    Need something to tune my SRT 4.. Hopefully this comes out soon.

Bill, Do you guys need any files? I have an 07 Srt8 Charger and 06 Magnum Hemi tunes.
    2023 Ford Edge ST

2020 Ford F150 King Ranch 5.0

Potential Tuner
    My so called "bitching" is not meant to piss anyone off. So lets face facts, the hemi has been out since 2002 along with the trans. The engine side has support, but the trans is left in the dark.

Does supperchips have a standalone controller, NO, can you adjust line pressure, NO. Just saying, someone sat down and programmed the trans, so why not sit down and figure it out? If it was a gm or ford, a controller is out damn near before the vehicle hits the showroom.

Again, I'm not bashing, putting anyone down, getting on someones case, just saying lets get more mopar stuff to the market, and do it in a timely fashion...not years down the road.

Tuner in Training
    So wait.... you are saying that these Dodge guys are indeed getting tuned. My question then is simple. What's the ETA? We have heard so many things, but with the end clearly in sight you must have a real ETA?

i want this so bad. I am taking out my standalone and going to a pcm tune. I hope this comes out soon if not I will have to go to CRM diablo errrrrrrrrrrrr

The reality is that there only so much money a company has for R&D. GM & Ford allow easier access for there ecu's. So it is much simpler to take advantage of those markets especially since there are more vehicles sold in those brands. I'm sure they would love to sell everyone as many credits as they could for dodge. If you owned a company you would understand that spending many dollars & not getting much return is not a good investment. I would like to see them get it figured out, we use Diablo on Dodges. It is pretty good. HP might be easier when they figure it out but Diablo's main car line is the Dodge Line so alot of there R&D is in Dodge. Don't get mad at a company that is trying, if it was easy many other software companies would have something out by now. Thanks guys for what you been trying to do! God Bless!

Tuner
    i love hptuners there support and hard job we cant fight them for there hard job the only thing i want is a little bit of ford data log improvements speed and more pids like injector ms or duty cycle
    and if dodge is coming better ok i also like it

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners View Post
    Guys,

About time for an update

As you know we have been working hard to add support for the NGC3 ECM used in the late 2004, 2005, 2006 etc. Hemi. So far we are able to read & write the ECM, open, validate and save a file. Calibration definition development is moving along. We are also working on basic scanner support.

So far things are looking good with only some minor firmware changes required on the MPVI.

For those trivia buffs out there, this brings the total number of different controllers that VCM Suite supports to 36

Chris...
    Any update before I trade in the Dodge?

I'm ready to buy!
    NotoriouSS TAD
    DATLS7N 73' Datsun 620 LS7/HNC/TR6060/4.10/T2/2450lbs/603RWHP
    J5 - 96' Impala SS - 4700lb autocross machine
    Langston - 96' Caprice 9C1 Beater
    Rosie - 67' El Co - race truck w/ plates
    Wall-E - 21' Tesla Model 3P

Quote Originally Posted by ProTools4 View Post
    I'm ready to buy!
    u ain't the only one brother lol

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ProTools4 View Post
    I'm ready to buy!

Tuner
    Over 100,000 views. I'd say theres a few interested parties out there.
    2015 Ram 1500 Hemi HP Tuned
    2003 Mercedes E55 AMG Hoping to be supported

customers are literaly begging for Dodge tuning

the mistake was once made,
    I had to get a refund for CMR in 05'
    not gonna run with the devil ever again
    NotoriouSS TAD
    DATLS7N 73' Datsun 620 LS7/HNC/TR6060/4.10/T2/2450lbs/603RWHP
    J5 - 96' Impala SS - 4700lb autocross machine
    Langston - 96' Caprice 9C1 Beater
    Rosie - 67' El Co - race truck w/ plates
    Wall-E - 21' Tesla Model 3P

Advanced Tuner
    I have 15+ Dodge owners asking for a tune ... in France.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by uarperformance View Post
    The reality is that there only so much money a company has for R&D. GM & Ford allow easier access for there ecu's. So it is much simpler to take advantage of those markets especially since there are more vehicles sold in those brands. I'm sure they would love to sell everyone as many credits as they could for dodge. If you owned a company you would understand that spending many dollars & not getting much return is not a good investment. I would like to see them get it figured out, we use Diablo on Dodges. It is pretty good. HP might be easier when they figure it out but Diablo's main car line is the Dodge Line so alot of there R&D is in Dodge. Don't get mad at a company that is trying, if it was easy many other software companies would have something out by now. Thanks guys for what you been trying to do! God Bless!
    Do you think I'd be able to tune my 4.7 pcm to run my hemi with Diablo? My options are very limited in my '05 dakota. I have sct for the engine, but absolutely no transmission tuning available with sct. I emailed about the I-tune asking if I could add enough fuel to feed the 5.7 and my short and simple response was "It should."
    2015 Ram 1500 Hemi HP Tuned
    2003 Mercedes E55 AMG Hoping to be supported