Thread: PE histogram

PE histogram

I was wondering if there is a way to set up a histogram to easily adjust PE. I was thinking of % or difference between 13:1 AFR and 14.69 AFR vs. RPM. Is that possible using a wideband?

Advanced Tuner
    are you trying to adjust it because you MAF is maxed out? boosted car? you need to just set your PE to what you want (for example 12.8)and then adj accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly9r68
    are you trying to adjust it because you MAF is maxed out? boosted car? you need to just set your PE to what you want (for example 12.8)and then adj accordingly.
    The MAF is not maxed out, I can barely hit 7125hz. Are you talking about setting my PE to 1.13 (for 13:1 afr), and then tuning the VE table?
    I was thinking of something that would aloow me to do a log, check the histogram, and then paste the numbers into the PE table, make another log, and everything should be pretty much set, just some small adjustments needed.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Yeah you can setup a custom pid for this, shouldn't be too difficult just use the afr error custom pid formula as your guide, however I doubt you'll find very many people agreeing with this concept.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"