Thread: 07 silverado dtc problem

07 silverado dtc problem

I recalibrated an 2007 silverado vin 1gchk23kx7f556815 vcm os id: 12618277
    tcm os id: 2423935 It has 4.88 gears, with 37.5x12x20 tires. he was trying to fix the ABS and trailer brake malfunction light. (I was not told this when I flashed this truck) The local dealer said it was caused by not having the speedometer corrected for the tires and gear swap. So I fixed those, it didn't fix the problem. He went back to the dealer, they found a bad front wheel speed ( abs) sensor and replaced the hub assembly. About 3 block later he got the light back on and a DTC CO245. Has any one ran acrossed this, or know what the code is for. The dealer says that it is caused by the computer seeing a 25% or more difference between speed sensors.
    George Landis
    SRCRACING.COM
    [email protected]
    tuner/racer/fabricator

more info

Well, I went to the chevy dealer, to see if we could figure this out. I moved the (vss tire revs per) under speedo, all over from the stock number to 525. and the front abs sensors and the rear vss sensors were still reading about 10 mph apart. So I put them back to stock and just changed the final gear ratio, and that corrected the abs. But, I don't beleive the speedo is reading correct. Any ideas on how I should try to correct this? Here is the last tune that fixed the abs code.
    George Landis
    SRCRACING.COM
    [email protected]
    tuner/racer/fabricator

what did you come up with?