Thread: Advanced Training Class in LA

Advanced Training Class in LA

EDIT: Class is set for the week after SEMA, November 15-16th.

How many people would be interested in attending one of my Advanced GM Calibration Training sessions in LA later this year? This will be the same class that I just held here in Detroit. There's some feedback from a couple students in the original thread HERE.

I already have a great location ready to go, I just need to settle on a date and make sure you guys are ready to attend. Depending on how many people are ready to commit, I can pick a date (or two...) to suit.

Let the discussion begin.

goddammitt! i just moved from los angeles to germany, whenever your in town i'm gone. oh well, maybe i'll fly back to the states for your class next year.
    2001 Z06
    JCR fabbed Twin Turbo

Tuner in Training
    I would like to hear what you have to say. I also have your book i think. Where would the class be?

Moechtest du eine Klasse im Deutschland haben? Aber, mussen wir Englisch sprechen. Es macht ein paar Jahre das ich bei Siemens gearbeitet. Bayern und Weissbier hat mich gefaellt.

The L.A. class would be held at Vortech/Paxton, pending confirmation from their management and a committed date. Obviously, it shouldn't be hard to drum up a decent test vehicle there.

Tuner in Training
    I'm game depending on the date/time. Is it just HPT or possibly more encompassing for those of us with multiple tuning packages?

I'll even offer up my supercharged E67 Saturn SKY.. wait that wouldn't be good mojo since it's got a Rotrex and not a Vortech..

Maybe Group-A Autosports could be another possible location .. Hmmm. Oxnard near the Beach or Norco in the stinky IE?

Subscribed ...
    -Adam Chant SCdyne Performance "Tune it or lose it!"

I just confirmed the date with Lance @ Paxton. It will officially be November 15-16th, saturday and sunday, at Vortech/Paxton's Headquarters in Oxnard, CA. To register, just send me an email with your contact info (full name, address, phone) and I can add you to the list. I'm looking forward to another successful session at an absolutely top notch facility.

The material covered is based on the variables and logic already present in the PCM. We use HPT as our example because they've done a good job of unlocking the important items and clearly laying them out in the user interface. If you're using something different, I'm sure you won't have much trouble changing interfaces since they all have to hook up to the same PCM at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by eficalibrator
    Moechtest du eine Klasse im Deutschland haben? Aber, mussen wir Englisch sprechen. Es macht ein paar Jahre das ich bei Siemens gearbeitet. Bayern und Weissbier hat mich gefaellt.

The L.A. class would be held at Vortech/Paxton, pending confirmation from their management and a committed date. Obviously, it shouldn't be hard to drum up a decent test vehicle there.
    i would defiantely like to have a class in germany, i live in bavaria now, and i'll spring for a rack or two of some franziskaner weissbier, it's one of my favorites next to the kreuzberg's crystalveizen(sp*) i could get by if the class ist nicht's im english. or i'll just videotape it lol for later translation. i may be deployed to the sandbox in a few months so advance notice would be very cool.
    2001 Z06
    JCR fabbed Twin Turbo

Just an update to this thread, the date is set for November 15-16th, which is a week after SEMA. There are several spots available for this class, but I am intentionally keeping class sizes small to improve quality. Contact me directly for registration. Vortech's facility is absolutely first rate, you won't be disappointed.