Thread: Injector upgrade settings

Potential Tuner

Injector upgrade settings

I just upgraded my LS2 to L92 heads and LS3 injectors.

I re-scaled the injector flow rate by multiplying 1.2, which gave me the same chart as a stock LS3 tune I got from the repository. I did notice that there are still many differences in the short pulse adders and min injector pulse values. The scan I did looks fine, and the car seems to be running good and strong.

My question is, do I need to change any of those values, or should I leave everything else alone since it is running well?

Thanks for any help.

Senior Tuner
    Yes, absolutely you need to change them!!! Do not listen to anyone else who tells you that you don't.

Just use the *exact* values from the a stock C6 Z06 from the same year model you have.

Basically, do this:

2005-2006 LS2 = Use 2006 Z06
    2007 LS2 = Use 2007 or 2008 Z06 (or 2008 C6 LS3)

Copy the following:

Any values different under "Injector Control" section (Offset vs. Volts vs. VAC, Flow Rate vs. KPA, Short Pulse Limit, Short Pulse Adder, Min Injector Pulse).

Note, the "Offset vs. Volts vs. VAC" table will not be in the 2007-2009 vehicles, but instead "Offset vs. Volts vs. IGNV" table replaces this.
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

Speaking of IGNV...what does that mean? Is it the same as the vs VAC table? Or does it work differently.

IGNV = Ignition voltage.

Given you have the luxury of having access to the exact injector properties I would definitely use them. Changing the other injector related tables to match the LS3 values will ensure they work as they should under all conditions.
    Bill Winters

Former owner/builder/tuner of the FarmVette
    Out of the LSx tuning game

Senior Tuner
    XPS, what year do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre
    Speaking of IGNV...what does that mean? Is it the same as the vs VAC table? Or does it work differently.
    It does the same thing.
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

Potential Tuner
    It's an 06 C6.