Thread: I think my tune sucks!

Tuner in Training

I think my tune sucks!

Attachment 13015Take a look at this tune and give your opinions on where I should go.

Man, you have to post up more info

What is done to the car?
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

"You gotta help us, Doc. We've tried nothin' and we're all out of ideas." - Ned Flanders' beatnik Mom
    Bill Winters

Former owner/builder/tuner of the FarmVette
    Out of the LSx tuning game

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5_Liter_Eater
    "You gotta help us, Doc. We've tried nothin' and we're all out of ideas." - Ned Flanders' beatnik Mom
    Mitchell

'04 Supercharged MC SS

MOD LIST
    Custom PCM, Ram Air Hood w/ Air box, Intense MPS w/3.6", R/T DP with Ubend delete & HF CAT, LC-1 WB, GMPP Cat Back, Jacobs wires, 180 T-stat, & an Optima Red Top

Senior Tuner
    From basic observation, looks like a late 90s LS1 tune (no charge temp filter).

Timing, looks good on the bottom. Have you scanned for KR?

From just looking at the PE settings, your PE is WAY fat at high RPMs, so if your MAF/VE is dialed in right, you would be running too rich under PE.

I'd do some more tweaks to TM for shift in progress, etc...

It is a 2000 cal. None of the fueling tables look like they have been touched, so I assume no real tuning has been done other than adjusting PE for WOT. Timing also is very high for a stock car, but who knows at this point what is done to it

Idle and idle air has been adjusted and the idle timing tables are screwy looking, so I can only assume it has an aftermarket cam. The fans will never shut off with the settings in there with a stock water pump.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB