Thread: WOT take off bog

WOT take off bog

Hi,

I'm experiencing an off idle wot bog and this happens sometimes only.

When I go full wot form idle calculated torque goes to 550 ft.lb and timming goes to 0 degrees for a second then the car starts moving after a second.

Is it torque managment ? too much timimg? fueling is OK and no KR.

It's an A4 LS1 with full exahast and intake.

here is a log, I'm using WB through EGR so AFR wont be there. I think.

Please help.

Thanks

more info please

I checked out your log and that is very interesting, I would like to see your tune also-good luck!!
    98 Camaro, LS1 built, P1SC, methanol intercooled, AFR 205 heads, 48lb injectors
    2 bar speed density setup,LC-1, TH400, 3500 stall speed, gear vendor, built 9", . Just a drag car.

Thanks for signing in

here is my tune.

I tried to open the tune and downloaded it, says can't open because tune is locked. Anyone else having same prob?
    2 bar speed density setup,LC-1, TH400, 3500 stall speed, gear vendor, built 9", . Just a drag car.

Senior Tuner
    If your tune is locked you will have to get the person who originally tuned it to unlock it, otherwise buy another PCM and start from scratch.

I will post the tune unlocked later today. I'm at work right now.

Please keep the ideas flowing.

Here is the tune again.

Please help

Your main VE is very spiky, I also noticed you 1bar MAF is converted, but not applied. Some advice on these findings would be greatly appreciated from a senior tuner. Good luck TA!
    Last edited by CTP Racing; 06-08-2008 at 02:25 PM.

That would affect fueling, right? timing also?

I noticed also in your log that your TPS is never below 30%, are you having idle problems also?

In the log?

It's moslty below that. My idle tuning is stock and I don't have a cam, for now.

What tuning is not stock, and what did you change when you started having this problem, Could you MAF need to be cleaned? Try cleaning it w MAF cleaner, make sure you unplug it for cleaning, I would try that before you rack your brain to hard (i know how it is). To muck K&N filter oil loves to do that to MAF.

Thanks, problem solved after taking your advise. I appreciate it.

It was VE table not smooth, I smoothned it and car feels it gained 20hp more .

God bless you