Thread: I don't understand this OS

Tuner in Training

I don't understand this OS

I was getting ready to do VE and i ran across these strange numbers in the VE table, and i noticed that everything looks messed up on the tune. The 2000 Tahoe is supercharged but runs fine. Its like i don't know what i'm looking at. I cannot find any OS with these numbers in the tune repository.
    2001 SS M6
    243 heads LSR cam, ls7 lifters, hardened pushrods, trunion upgrade, dual gold springs, OBX lt headers, hooker catback, HV oil pump, true double roller timing chain, zr1 17x11 rear. was 383rwhp/376tq, now spinning on the dyno at 366hp.

Those numbers are the same as the 05+ LS2/LS3/LS7/LS9 engines. They tune the same way. Multiply by % to get them in line.

Make sure the secondary VE matches the primary VE. And it defaults to the secondary VE when the MAF is failed (P0103 is set). So if you only make changes to the primary when in VE mode you will get no changes.
    Always Support Our Troops!

Tuner in Training
    Thanks, will do.
    2001 SS M6
    243 heads LSR cam, ls7 lifters, hardened pushrods, trunion upgrade, dual gold springs, OBX lt headers, hooker catback, HV oil pump, true double roller timing chain, zr1 17x11 rear. was 383rwhp/376tq, now spinning on the dyno at 366hp.