Thread: adding E-FANS

adding E-FANS

i have 2007 envoy denali its come with clutch fan controled by computer i,m planning to remove them and install dual e fans for better fuel economy and power, i was looking in the internet and some one said there is nothing called patch to upgrade you PCM with HP tunners you can only turn the fans on , is this ture . i mean is this that simple i thought the patch is i file should added to pcm , and i found the harness at wester garage and pcm forless ...

so any done this before help because here in kuwait really hot and i need to remove the clutch

bbye
    P1-SC1 505HP @ 13 psi,dual interceptor guages(AFR-B/V-FP-T/T),dewitts C5 efans(pcmforless harness,pcmforless tans cooler,ARH headers,alchol injection system,battery cable upgrade,cutout,90mm TB TUNED BY DASHTI

Potential Tuner
    If you have HPtuners, you can just download your program from your truck, open it up, go to the fan controls, change the fan control from what you have to PWM if you use the corvette fans, or to the other choice if you are using LS1 fans. You can go to the tune repository and look at a stock corvette tune, and copy the fan on-off and AC settings from there. You can then change to fit your requirements from that. Looking at the stock C5 vette fan control setup really does get you close to what you want.

call me dakheel

thanks LT1GMC i waited for this long time

i will try to do it
    P1-SC1 505HP @ 13 psi,dual interceptor guages(AFR-B/V-FP-T/T),dewitts C5 efans(pcmforless harness,pcmforless tans cooler,ARH headers,alchol injection system,battery cable upgrade,cutout,90mm TB TUNED BY DASHTI