Thread: offset ground again question??

offset ground again question??

My setting on HPTuners scanner keeps moving around after I set it with logworks. I have LM1 and should I ground LM1 output to ground port of ALDL connector. Or should I run grounds to seat bolt and which one's?? I am grounded to my seat bolt in my C5 Corvette, but is not grounded to engine anywhere. I have a Dyno Tune AFR guage and it stays rock steady on output 2. Any help would be nice!
    Last edited by Dragman; 06-02-2008 at 04:42 PM.

Fastest A4 Coupe Bolt On's
    11.33 @ 119.84 mph OLSD Tune

Tuning done by www.GearsAreUs.com

So I wondering will not having a ground coming from my seat bolt to ECU ground or not having ground to engine to seat bolt! Maybe this is what is causing me to always resetting my LM1 to different configs to make it match in HPTuner scan. I also dont have any grounds coming off of heater on O2 sensor. Hell I dont know if I make sence!

ok been looking at grns. looks like I have grn wire come from LM1 output 1 ground and #5 pin on EIO taped into ground to my seat bolt. I will get rid of ground to seat and see what that does!

rewired ground and seams ok! WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! I have come to see if battery voltage is down it is causing me most of these problems!!!!!!!