Thread: Need help with tune !!

Tuner in Training

Need help with tune !!

I have a 2006 vette with H/C/ etc etc. It is an A6 car. I just added a converter (Yank 3200) and retuned it for sea level (car was from up north). When we retuned it, I pickup up 35 rwhp at 5500 and my injector duty cycle went from 85% to around 90%. I went to the track and lost two tenths. The car feels like it falls on its face and doesnt shift right. I looked over the logs and for some reason the fuel trim jumps from a consistant 12 to 33. When this happens, the 02's read almost 0mv. I am also going to attach the log. Could this be a fuel pump issue or is it a tune issue? I did the converter and the tune around the same time. The old tune was very lean so I did not want to put it back in and blow the engine. What could be causing this? Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give.

I would get a fuel pressure gauge to find out for certain before going any deeper. If your fuel pump is dying it could take the engine with it.
    Always Support Our Troops!

Tuner in Training
    Thanks man. I found out what it was. It was the commanded shiftpoint. It was hitting fuel cut before the shift.

Good to know! Thanks for posting the results. Many threads just end up hanging in mid air wondering what happened to the issue.
    Always Support Our Troops!