Thread: LC1 missing wire?

Tuner in Training

LC1 missing wire?

I feel like I have searched and searched and was finally ready to hook up my wideband the other day when I came across something I have not seen before in any of my readings. My LC1 did not come with a green wire! I was following this
    http://www.audiohelix.com/tuning-documents/lc1/lc1.htm
    diagram for use with my V1 box (serial) w/ enhanced IO (the only difference between mine and the MPVI seem to be pin-out 6 which isn't used anyway) but I can't find a green wire in my LC1 harness.
    Has anyone else had this problem or is mine defective?
    1999 Firebird WS6
    1998 Mustang GT

Innovate combined the white and green wire in the newest version. Can't remember what change that makes to wiring the system, believe you just run the white to the EIO ground

Tuner in Training
    I think I got everything working but on the first data log when I would assume the car would be lean it came up rich? Is there a way to check the calibration on the sensor?
    I did the "free air calibration" by hanging the sensor in the air while letting it heat up and then hitting the calibration button. But I see some people change the settings for the wideband from 10:1-20:1 to 10:1-18:1, I don't know where they do this but I never did it and don't think it should matter all that much anyway.
    1999 Firebird WS6
    1998 Mustang GT