Thread: help with transfer

Tuner in Training

help with transfer

Ok i messed up i put the credits on a tune i was trying to transfer how do i take them off and put them where i need them?I put the credits on the wrong tune,I dont have that car,all i have was a tune.thanks in response.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Once you have licensed a file you cannot unlicense or transfer it, thats why we put in so many warnings before you license it. To license a file you would need to
    1. Open the file in the editor
    2. Click on the show license options tab
    3. connect your interface to your laptop
    4. Choose one of the license options(the program by default is set to do not license so you must've chosen to license it)
    5. click the commit tab
    6. Then another screen pops up and says "Are you sure you want to license this file this choice cannot be undone" and you must've clicked yes, ultimately locking in your choice.

you can also read our FAQ section How to License a PCM specifically the part that says

"Please select your choice carefully as this action cannot be undone"

"The credits used will no longer be available for future use"
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners
    Once you have licensed a file you cannot unlicense or transfer it, thats why we put in so many warnings before you license it. To license a file you would need to
    1. Open the file in the editor
    2. Click on the show license options tab
    3. connect your interface to your laptop
    4. Choose one of the license options(the program by default is set to do not license so you must've chosen to license it)
    5. click the commit tab
    6. Then another screen pops up and says "Are you sure you want to license this file this choice cannot be undone" and you must've clicked yes, ultimately locking in your choice.

you can also read our FAQ section How to License a PCM specifically the part that says

"Please select your choice carefully as this action cannot be undone"

"The credits used will no longer be available for future use"
    so im SOL then .. I accidently put the credit to something i will never use and there is no way to take it off even if i can prove it?THATS NOT RIGHT

It wasn't an accident. It was a deliberate. YOU deliberately ignored repeated warnings, and ended up with the result YOU chose. How is this anyone's fault but yours? What's not right with this? Adults are solely responsible for their own actions.
    Best regards,
    Bill
    Silver 2003 C5 roadster, M6, Euro red/amber tails, Z06 Ti mufflers, Z06 2 cat H-pipe, Z06 airbox, and HPTuners s/w - available to any Corvette or other GM vehicle in Calgary, and also for Ford and Dodge products, including Cummins