Thread: Some Idle Proplem

Some Idle Proplem

Hi,
    The car Holden Commodore and the mods are: stage 2 heads, 250/242 110 lsa, 30 lb injectors and fuel pump and BBK throttle body drilled 5mm.

My problems are:
    1. The cars bucks like hell between 1000 to 1600 and 2000 to 2600 only in 80 to 100 MAP. When I scan it with wideband it was fine 14.7 even though it is bucking so I increased the VE as you see in the tune and it only smoothes the sound but the car still hesitating.

Idle:
    1. When I turn the AC on the RPM will dip and stays there and when I come to a stop some times the car will die but once I turn the AC off the RPM will jump up to 1600+ for a while then its settle down to the desired RPM, but when the AC is off every thing is normal.
    2. When I put the car in N from R or D the RPM will also jump to 1700 and stays there for a while then come back again.
    3. I tried to get the MAP reading to 60 or less in idle but still no luck .
    Any help is really appreciated in advance.

By the way I read plenty of threads about idle tuning but I can’t get rid of these problems( may be I screwed something in my program )

Any one????

For the idle problems I have some clues which I'll try this evening but my main question what be the cause for the bucking between the 1000 to 1500 and 2000 to 2500: confused:

Tuner in Training
    I had the same bucking with my cam (242/244 110LSA) was caused by too much intake reversion, smaller cam in now and much better result and more power down low to boot.
    The idle will more than likely come down to the RAF table, I have mine close but it will hunt when the fans come on, been on it all day dialling in the VE table, tomorrow I'll go back to the RAF table to try ditch the hunting
    Colorado on the way.....

I just swapped the cam 250/242 110 lsa is there any other way to cure it

Tuner in Training
    Not that I could find, plus the fuel economy was shocking the amount of raw fuel being pumped out because of the overlap was just plain stupid
    Colorado on the way.....