Thread: Unable to recognise new application key?

Unable to recognise new application key?

Just bought another 4 credits and I was unable to tune a customer vehicle today as it would not recognise the interface and is not updating the application key.

I copied in the new application key and plugged in the MPVI, connected to OBD2 with key on and that didn't help either.

It seems like to me it is not activating the application key or something.

Please advise?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Please contact support at hptuners.com with a vcm suite infolog and a link to this thread & I'll try a few things to get you back up and running again.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Customer is now coming to pick the car up and is furious as to why we were unable to tune his car and having his car stuck on the dyno for 16 hours.

Any help would be appreciated to remedy the situation...

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Did you respond to the email where I asked you to connect your interface to your laptop & not the vehicle to see if the interface powered up? If so I never received the email so please resend. Also left a message on your cell answering service.
    Last edited by Bill@HPTuners; 05-02-2008 at 02:19 PM.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Thank you for your response, no I did not receive that email however the green light does come on when I connect the interface to the laptop and not the car.