Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Innovative LM-2

Tuner in Training
    I connected my LM2 to the HPTuners Pro and the reading on the HPT scanner were not the same as the handheld. I dunno what i did wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 30 View Post
    I connected my LM2 to the HPTuners Pro and the reading on the HPT scanner were not the same as the handheld. I dunno what i did wrong.
    How did you connect the LM2 and the HPT up?
    Both connect to the ALDL and it can not share.....

Tuner in Training
    I think i fixed it. i need to program the lm2 for offset voltage and for 10-18 afr thanks guys!

Edit: I take it back, that didnt work out. The wb was reading 12 afr and the eio was reading 10 afr. I cant figure it out
    Last edited by Dirty 30; 02-05-2009 at 04:09 PM.

So do any lm2 users have an accurate analog output setup for hptuners on their lm2 controler? If so any details for us?
    cheers tim.
    Give it a go yourself first, if it doesnt work out then pay someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Delft Calais View Post
    So do any lm2 users have an accurate analog output setup for hptuners on their lm2 controler? If so any details for us?
    cheers tim.
    How do you plan on HPT working when the LM2 connects to the ALDL port and gathers the data? They can not share the data stream plus there is only one connector.
    BUT, if this can be done, I am interested in listening.

Quote Originally Posted by HerronPerformance View Post
    How do you plan on HPT working when the LM2 connects to the ALDL port and gathers the data? They can not share the data stream plus there is only one connector.
    You don't have to connect the LM-2 to the OBD2 port to log and export AFR out to HPT.
    If you were trying to log OBD2 parameters with the LM-2, then yes, you can not use it with HPT without a certain data bus splitter.
    Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 30 View Post
    LM-2 users, how did u conigure the inputs? I put v/.5+7.4, does that sound right?
    Assuming you kept the analog 1 setting the same as factory (0v = 7.35AFR gasoline, 5v = 22.39 AFR gasoline), then your slope intercept should be; AFR = 3.008*V+7.35. For HPT that is; AFR = V/.332446+7.35.
    Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by HerronPerformance View Post
    As omega said im only planning on connecting the lm2 for the afr input to the mvpi for afr logging, the usefull logging features of the lm-2 are good for cars that hpt's scanner doesnt cover but if you can use hptuners why would you want to log with something else given what hpt can do for its supported vehicles.
    Give it a go yourself first, if it doesnt work out then pay someone.