Thread: 05-06-07 Holden V6 Alloytec SUPPORT

Tuner in Training

05-06-07 Holden V6 Alloytec SUPPORT

I have several problems regarding the support of these cars,
    1-Can you imagine something worse than YOU CAN NOT REMOVE THE SPEED LIMITERS ON 05 -06 MODELS- in the software under the speed limiters tab there is nothing no tables, no icons just nothing.

2- 07 models you cannot remove the RPM LIMITER- i have set all the limiters to more than the stock rpm 6100, and what ever you do the car will never exceed the 6100, i am sure that there is a table or an icons hidden and it is limiting the rpm.

These are a basic tuning issues which every customer is looking at. if i could not at least remove these limiters.

Also the overall available parameters is much less than you can expect.

I am sorry to say it the support for these cars till this moment is not helping me at all, please do something at least to these issues.

Does any one face a similar issue with these cars, or does any one ever worked in these cars.

Please take a look at the attachment.
    High Way Garage
    Location Saudi Arabia - Jeddah
    Phone : 966 504 655 105
    Custom Tuner:
    GM - Ford - Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep- All Europian Cars + Ducati Bikes
    HP Tuners
    SCT Dealer
    Diablosport Dealer
    Sniper Delta Force Dealer
    Viezu Dealer
    Alien Tech Dealer

Dynojet 224xlc dyno soon
    Custom Tuning via Email Available

have you checked each and every limiter parameter for gear selection? so far i have played with 05 manuals my ute and my mates sv6... my mate wanted his limiter increased... there was from memory like 2-3 tables i had to change as it will go by the lowest number thats entered in either table!