Thread: newbie with scans and questions

Tuner in Training

newbie with scans and questions

well I am really new here so this is mostly me playing around. I have not changed anything in the tune yet, I am attaching something I kinda played with the idea at work. Like I said nothing has been changed yet, if you look at the campstool run there is 2 WOT runs, one was getting on the interstate the other is a good road where you can test and not get caught. If you look you will see a spike of 8* kr, I think it was the Tq management kicking in because i couldn't hold traction. the other run towards the end has lot less KR and i had traction the entire time. The vital stats on the car are it is a 2003 buick regal gs with ported and polished blower and TB, FWI, 3.4 mps pulley that just went on,1.8 RR, pacesetter headers that are sealed, alt voltage booster, wp UD pulley,full 2.5 cat back, catless, poly mounts, thrasher shift kit, gmpp sways and trailing arms, front and rear STB only downfall is stock tune but that will change. On the doc return trip the question I have is I am KR free till I start pulling on the slow climb back to 6700 where I live, the doc office is at roughly 4200 and the scan is the climb back to 6700. Any advice on where to start would be great. I am in the process of getting a WB should have one next month. I am looking at a dyno session this friday so I am hoping to pull out the KR and get it safe to run on the dyno and maybe tune it for the 3.2 i also have. TIA to anyone that helps I will also be trying the maf tune I read tomorrow since it is a day off.
    Last edited by gojo83; 03-18-2008 at 01:48 AM.