Thread: Can you have multiple triggers for one output?

Can you have multiple triggers for one output?

I would like to use one output as my N2O controller. I would like to use it as WOT switch, pressure safety switch and RPM switch. I think the below is how I would do this, but some feedback would be great. Not sure if the RPMs will work like this. Maybe there is another way to do this. Do I need to input units? Is the fuel pressure sensor reading PSI? Is PID 17 reading %? How do I know what the readings are? I would also like to see if I can add AFR into the equation for more safety.

Enable Trigger
    [PID.17]>98+[SENS.70]>3500+[SENS.34]>52
    Disable Trigger
    [PID.17]<97+[SENS.70]<6500+[SENS.34]<50

TIA

http://www.hptuners.com/help/vcm_sca...ustom_pids.htm

I think there is also a little blue question mark on that edit form that you can also click that will bring you to the correct page in the help file as well.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

I used that chart shown in the link you posted, but it does not give units. I read that you can specify .met etc but it does not say for example if the TPS is in % or voltage. And then do I specify that in the trigger field?

This helps so now I know I need AND instead of +.

Enable Trigger
    [PID.17]>98AND[SENS.70]>3500AND[SENS.34]>52AND[SENS.120]<12.5
    Disable Trigger
    [PID.17]<97AND[SENS.70]<6500AND[SENS.34]<50AND[SENS.120]>12.7

TPS % and Voltage are seperate PID's..

Looks like I need to add the units to the function window like they are in the insert PID window for the table display.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners

Looks like I need to add the units to the function window like they are in the insert PID window for the table display.
    That would be great. That or label the insert PID with the PID number. Both would be best so we do not have to go back and forth. Or just have a PID and sensor reference chart in the help file.