Thread: PLX or Innovate?

Advanced Tuner

PLX or Innovate?

I like the PLX DM-100 gauge, but the price tag kind of stings compared to the also decent looking Innovate DB-Red with the LC-1...

I'm in the process of installing some LT headers and want to be able to fine tune my N2O setup this spring... I know my fueling was WAY fat last summer.

Which should I go with for ease of install and functionality?

Thx all!
    -Dan
    2011 Z07 Carbon Edition

My vote would be Innovate or NGK
    Last edited by 5_Liter_Eater; 02-19-2008 at 09:43 AM.
    Bill Winters

Former owner/builder/tuner of the FarmVette
    Out of the LSx tuning game

Advanced Tuner
    I went and found a review in another forum here after more searching that had review of a ton of sensors and the Innovate LC-1 came out WAY ahead of all the other mfgs, so as soon as I read that I went straight to their site and made the purchase yesterday afternoon.

You can read the article here!

-Eagle
    2011 Z07 Carbon Edition

Advanced Tuner
    Of course Innovate came out WAY ahead in that article... Innovate sponsored it. Not that the innovate wideband is bad, but that article is a load of crap with very poor testing methods and sponsored by the winner.

Advanced Tuner
    Then I guess I was conned into buying a perfectly good wideband setup.

Seems Innovate is widely accepted across the industry and I didn't want to dole out the extra cash for a PLX setup with one of their OLED gauges... and the X-16 is fugly too IMO...

Its cool, I'm just excited to have a wideband! Now I need to start studying up on how to install and capture data!

-Dan
    2011 Z07 Carbon Edition