Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Accepting V6 & V10 Calibrations

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

Exclamation Accepting V6 & V10 Calibrations

To ensure the most complete public offering once we're ready to release software for the V6 & V10 lines we need your help in sending us as many .hpt reads as you can for the following vehicle(s)

05-10 Ford Mustang V6 4.0
    05-07 F-Series Gas V6 4.2
    07-08 F-Series Gas V10 6.8

Which you should be able to read without issue using the newest public version 2.24 or newer.

Please send all files to Support@

We have no official timeframe for adding the definition files but the more we receive the more complete our initial release will be.

Thanks,
    Bill
    Last edited by Bill@HPTuners; 03-27-2013 at 11:07 AM.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Gday Bill does the software work in conjunction with Aussie Falcons or is this Chris' project? A few people i know drive them thats all and I could ask if I can do a read if thats the case
    cheers, Bryan

Advanced Tuner
    Bill-

I will have you a V6 2008 tune by the end of the week. I did the beta on the GM 2.4 I4, I'd love to participate on the beta for the V6 Mustang.
    2.4L Twin Cam Cavalier Z24 | T3 Super 60 @ 9 PSI | FMIC | TurboXS RFL | Greddy Profec B Spec II | Custom HO Intake Manifold | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | HP Tuners | 5 Speed Swap | Team Green LSD | SPEC Stage 3 Clutch | Fidanza Short Shifter | Prothane Control Arm Bushings | Carbon Fiber Hood

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifted
    Bill-

I will have you a V6 2008 tune by the end of the week. I did the beta on the GM 2.4 I4, I'd love to participate on the beta for the V6 Mustang.
    You should be able to read it out using the latest public version 2.22 if they didn't change pcm's in the last year or two for the V6's, I've got a couple v6 files people have sent but they haven't been too popular for tuning from what we can tell.

How far back can I read a Ford vehicle? I am looking to be able to tune a 00 V10 Excursion

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    04' is about the farthest back from memory.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners
    You should be able to read it out using the latest public version 2.22 if they didn't change pcm's in the last year or two for the V6's, I've got a couple v6 files people have sent but they haven't been too popular for tuning from what we can tell.
    Gotta get your name out there guys, right now just about everybody uses the Predator or SCT, 10% the functionality at the same price. V6 handheld tuners go for $600+. You (or somebody) should contact some of the performance mustang parts dealers and have them list the HPT devices, I bet interest would quadruple.
    2.4L Twin Cam Cavalier Z24 | T3 Super 60 @ 9 PSI | FMIC | TurboXS RFL | Greddy Profec B Spec II | Custom HO Intake Manifold | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | HP Tuners | 5 Speed Swap | Team Green LSD | SPEC Stage 3 Clutch | Fidanza Short Shifter | Prothane Control Arm Bushings | Carbon Fiber Hood

Potential Tuner
    I know a bunch of focus owners that would love the support and could get you a bunch of different foci files if you want them. I know this is mainly for the V6 and V10 but I4 support is missing

Any update on the tuning for 05+ Mustang V6's?? I was able to use the scanner on my sister's 2006 V6.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangjonGT View Post
    Any update on the tuning for 05+ Mustang V6's?? I was able to use the scanner on my sister's 2006 V6.
    Not much to report other than we are still accepting calibrations, we currently working on Aussie ford support & Dodge support and simply keeping up with the new operating systems being spit out by the big 3 has kept us busy for the last 4 months or so and will probably continue to keep us busy through the new year.

OH ok, just thought it would be nice to have full 05+ Mustang support. Thanks though

Quote Originally Posted by Shifted View Post
    Gotta get your name out there guys, right now just about everybody uses the Predator or SCT, 10% the functionality at the same price. V6 handheld tuners go for $600+. You (or somebody) should contact some of the performance mustang parts dealers and have them list the HPT devices, I bet interest would quadruple.
    10% the functionality? Have you ever looked at the SCT Dealer or PRP software?
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

What years you looking for with V10's? With gas prices like they were last summer, having V10 support might be really worth it for you. I still have an 00 I can read out anytime, finally have access to HPT that I can read it with.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Not much to report other than we are still accepting calibrations, we currently working on Aussie ford support & Dodge support and simply keeping up with the new operating systems being spit out by the big 3 has kept us busy for the last 4 months or so and will probably continue to keep us busy through the new year.

Potential Tuner
    I have a 1999 Ford V10 would really like to play with the programing. Lets remember us early owners Guys.

Potential Tuner
    Seeing as how its been almost 2 years since you've started this thread, any updates as to what you guys are considering doing for the Ford v6's and v10's?

Along with the other guys, I too am looking for Early Ford v10 support! (for a 2000 excursion xlt v10 4wd)...

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    We finished our first V10 calibration a couple of months ago. We currently have no plans to support earlier V10 pcm's.

Tuner in Training
    Still want a read from an '08 V10? I know where I can get one...

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by dgreet77 View Post
    Still want a read from an '08 V10? I know where I can get one...
    email support your serial number & link to this thread and I'll send you the latest update which will have the best chance of reading these pcm's out.

Anything new with the 05-07 F-150 4.2L?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by edcmat-l1 View Post
    Anything new with the 05-07 F-150 4.2L?
    Dunno, can you send us a vcm suite infolog while connected to one of each year as well as pic's of their pcms?