Thread: Need an 80E truck file with OS: 12606961

Tuner in Training

Need an 80E truck file with OS: 12606961

Hey Guys, just finished my '05 Avalanche 80e swap. Problem is, I'm having one hell of a time finding a file that matches up. Would any of you happen to have a file from another HD truck with an 80e to match my avalanche file?

As of right now, I'm running an '05 Silverado file with an 80E. It's working, but there is one small issue. Under decel in fourth or third, the converter isn't unlocking and the pcm won't unlock the converter until 1st gear just before I stop. So, I have the 2-1 downshift at 15mph, so it unlocks before I stop.

thanks in advance,

allen
    http://www.ls1truck.com

Drop me an email & I'll set you up. I'm not on my PC at the moment or I'd start on it right away.

EC
    Always Support Our Troops!

Did you ever resolve your issue?
    Hers -07 Jeep - SRT-8, Stock for now!
    His -05 GMC - Duramax, CCSB,4x4,LLY
    His -99 GMC - RCSB, 6.0, T-72 front mount, A/W intercooler, 4L80E, and bolt-ons

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by EC_Tune
    Drop me an email & I'll set you up. I'm not on my PC at the moment or I'd start on it right away.

EC
    Ok, I sure will. thanks for the offer, I don't get notifications from this forum, so I just figured nobody responded, but I see now, thanks a lot!!

allen

btw, ya, i got it fixed, but I'd like to use my original 5.3L file, instead of a HD file.
    http://www.ls1truck.com

Tuner
    I know this is an old post but I need a file with 12606961 os for a 4l80e swap im doin did you still have that file it would be a great help