Thread: Attn :Jay I cant get hold of you

kustomjs

Exclamation Attn :Jay I cant get hold of you

Hey Jay
    I cant get hold of you by PM or By Email since you cant reply back to me I need you to contact me ASP.

Senior Tuner
    Jay is off sick today.

Is there something one of us can help you with?

-Ken

kustomjs
    Yes I would like to know the reason why I was rejected from becoming a reseller or dealer for you guys because Jay told me I was rejected because I wasn't promoting your products on message board but when Jay sent me a 2007-5-17_HP Tuners VCM Distribution Program FAQ.pdf to my email it doesnt state that I had promote your products on message boards or how I am going to promote the product
    Last edited by Keith@HPTuners; 12-11-2007 at 05:43 PM.

As Ken said, Jay is off on a sick day.. and he could definately use a day off after how much he's been busy due to SEMA and PRI.

Our reseller application is simply that, an application. Not all resellers are approved. There are many things that are taken into concideration when reviewing an application.

I'm sure Jay will do his best to get in contact with you once again to help clarify the issue further.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

kustomjs
    I really dont see how these other online companys can be a reseller when they dont go on message boards and promote your product.

Tim,

I have not yet replied to you because we were at a trade show, and then I became sick. I apologize for the delay. With regard to your post, I will answer your question. I also want to point out that your claim is not accurate. You state:

Yes I would like to know the reason why I was rejected from becoming a reseller or dealer for you guys because Jay told me I was rejected because I wasn't promoting your products on message board but when Jay sent me a 2007-5-17_HP Tuners VCM Distribution Program FAQ.pdf to my email it doesnt state that I had promote your products on message boards or how I am going to promote the product

First, the FAQ that I sent is just an FAQ. The Application contains more specific requirements.

Secondly, my email denying KustomJ’s Authorized Reseller status is here in its entirety:

Tim,

After viewing some of your internet activity on our forum as well as here: http://www.v6z24.com/jbodyforum/bolt...,start,90.html, HP Tuners has decided that it is not in the company’s best interest to sign on Kustomjs as a reseller.

Respectfully,

Jay Payson
    HP Tuners

I did not state that it was because you weren’t promoting our products on message boards. You were denied for grammatical errors, inaccuracies with regards to product availability and pricing of another product line, and a lack of customer service on our forum and/or on v6z24.

Prior to that, you stated that you are not receiving replies from HP Tuners, when in fact you receive a reply within 24 hours, from me, in the same thread. Then you post five days later, stating that you still have not received a response. The response was right there!
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10453

If you take another look at the last post on that thread, Ken states that there is a qualification process and part of that process is proper English in your responses. This is specifically addressed in section 2 of the Reseller Application:

2. Responsibilities. Except as otherwise approved in writing by HPT in advance, the Reseller will do each of the following: (a) promote the sale and use of the Products; (b) promptly and effectively respond to questions and service requests from customers and prospective customers; (c) represent the Products in an ethical and professional manner and refrain from any conduct that is or could be detrimental to the reputation or integrity of the Reseller and HPT or either thereof; (d) use the Intellectual Property only as permitted by HPT

To recap, we need our resellers to offer accurate and helpful information to potential customers. You offered inaccurate and incomplete information, in a manner that is difficult to understand on both the HP Tuners forum as well as the v6z24 forum. For these reasons, your request to become a reseller was denied in September and that status has not changed.

Best regards,
    Jay
    HP Tuners

1967 Camaro, 2005 LS6, T56-under construction