Thread: Log Boost?

Tuner

Log Boost?

I did search but didn’t find clear answer. My new Alky control works off a 2 BAR GM MAP I still have stock MAP and OS the 2 BAR is just for Alky. I want to use output from 2 BAR and ground to EIO its 5 volt so this will work no? Create custom pid good to go? Can I just log voltage or will it convert to PSI. There must be people doing this exact thing?

Yeah you should be able to log KPA easy enough. Just wire it into your EIO and select the correct 2 bar or 3 bar PID in the EIO section.
    Always Support Our Troops!

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by TrekGTO
    I did search but didn’t find clear answer. My new Alky control works off a 2 BAR GM MAP I still have stock MAP and OS the 2 BAR is just for Alky. I want to use output from 2 BAR and ground to EIO its 5 volt so this will work no? Create custom pid good to go? Can I just log voltage or will it convert to PSI. There must be people doing this exact thing?
    All you need to do is tap the green wire.
    You don't need to hook up any grounds, etc.

Just run the wire into your EIO and set it up to log it. It might screw up your histograms if you select the GM 2 BAR built in. If it does, just make a cusom PID based on the same parameters as the installed one.

I do this all of the time on supercharged MAF cars with an alky kit on them.