well after messing around the with the PLX SM-AFR for a while i had enough of there lack lustre performance espically on boosted cars, they always read lean even when the tune is rich, i was comparing them to the $2000+ autronic B model with the 5 wire NTK sensor which on its own is over $650aud!!

so i decieded to give the Tech Edge 2J1 budget model a go and see how it went, wow what a difference over the PLX, instantly read correctly even on the C16 race fuel with 17psi boost,

so i put it in the race car for a test out at the track on wednesday night,
it worked perfectly, logged readings were identical to the display which was spot on to where it left the dyno, the only thing i will have to take care of now is replacing the 7057 sensor every few months when it starts to pack it in from the leaded fuel,

for $385aud with sensor and display it is a bargin, but the cables are short ie 4.5ft from controller to tip of sensor so it may not suit most people but there other models are nice and cheap as well!! im going to purchase a second one now and put one in the other side pipe!

the 0-5v output is set as a standard 9-19 afr, the config i used is attached for any one else out there who purchases one, it is with in .01 afr of the display so that is good enough for me,
they also have 0-1v outputs for the guys who want to simulate NB's

4 different display options just top off the package!

definatly would reccomend these to anyone looking for a cheap wideband that WORKS!!

here are a few pics

config

control box

display

all reading this