Thread: Logging 07 GT

Tuner

Logging 07 GT

A couple of things I am having trouble figuring out. It may well be that I just haven't slept in 36 hours and am missing a couple of obvious things, but I am gonna ask anyway...

1. Is there any way to log retard and or knock? I can't seem to find either to add to the table config.

2. The tables that refer to load.. are they refering to calculated load or Absolute Load, or a value that is derived from one or both of these with other modifiers?
    2007 Mustang GT
    266rwhp 276rwftlb's. 13.6@104 stock.
    Adding a bunch of goodies and shooting for mid 12's.

1. i think this was said in anothe thread.. it is possible to custom make a table for KR using the PIDs... If you do, please let me know!

2. Im have no clue on this.....

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram

Don't quote me on this, but I was under the impression that load was calculated by the maf voltage.

Tuner
    It very well could be. Makes sense that since there is no MAP sensor or VE table, that MAf voltage could be monitored and manipulated with a couple other parameters to get a calculated load...

Anyone know of a good source of general info on how the Ford's PCM works?... more and more I am realizing that the Fords are not just a differnt beast than the GM's.. It's like comparing a dog to a turnip. I have gotten to the point that I know enough to know that I don't know nearly enough to move forward until I learn more about how ford does things. If I know how ford does things, I can likely figure out how to scan and once I can scan, I am more than willing to play with the tune to see what happens... until then tho... I am just doing alot of and and
    2007 Mustang GT
    266rwhp 276rwftlb's. 13.6@104 stock.
    Adding a bunch of goodies and shooting for mid 12's.

Quote Originally Posted by pdsq98gt
    Don't quote me on this, but I was under the impression that load was calculated by the maf voltage.

Maf is a key part in calculating load along with engine displacement.
    Regards,

Brian Turner

Dyno Tune Motorsports
    Dyno Tuning and Remote Tuning For Ford - GM - Chrysler Vehicles

Click Here For Dyno Tune Motorsports

1988 Ford Mustang GT INCON Systems TT
    331 Cubic Inches - Corn - 808 RWHP 918 RWTQ